ii

Nyx was growing more plants when the guards stormed into her cell. She quickly put the plant down and put her arms above her head. She allowed them to take her out of her cell and was strapped down in a wheelchair. She was wheeled down a corridor to her some doctor's wearing scrubs. "Stand by. Arming device."

"Device armed"

They picked up a needle gun and shot something into her neck. She instantly wanted to reach up and touch her neck.

"Injection successful."

"Location verified. Next."

She was wheeled out of the doctor's sight as another wheelchair took her place. Nyx closed her eyes as she waited for them to reach their destination.

◊◊◊

"Alpha, Bravo team, on me." Rick Flag said as he looked at the criminals in front of him. The army men crowded the small safe area. "Unlock them." A guard approached her and Nyx's restraints were removed. Her hand immediately went to her neck, trying to feel what was there. She looked around, noticing that there were four other people with her. With the soldiers watching them, Nyx felt that she was a part of a freak show.

 With the soldiers watching them, Nyx felt that she was a part of a freak show

"Hi, boys! Harley Quinn. How do you do?" The blonde girl next to Nyx stuck out her hand to the soldiers. After being answered with silence, she spoke again. "Huh? What's that? I should kill everyone and escape?" The soldiers stopped and look to her. "Sorry. It's the voices." Harley apologised. "I'm just kidding! Jeez." She laughed, "That's not what they really said."

After Harley's outburst, two more criminals joined them, Captain Boomerang and Slipknot

After Harley's outburst, two more criminals joined them, Captain Boomerang and Slipknot. Rick Flag got the groups attention again. "Listen up! In your necks, there is a nanite explosive. It's about the size of a rice grain, but as powerful as a hand grenade. This is the deal. You disobey me, you die. You try to escape, you die. You irritate or vex me, you die."

"