F O U R

/We'll do it all - everything - on our own. We don't need - anything - or anyone. If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie with me: and just forget the world? I don't quite know - how to say - how I feel. Those three words, are said too much. They're not enough/

The SUV pulled up in front of a large monumental building, populated by classroom's and over-dramatic teenagers. The high-school had a large set of front doors, with numerous windows. Popping the door open, I slammed it behind me, and looked up at the sun for a moment. Shielding my eyes, I put on my sunglasses and walked ahead as the the rest of my team followed me in a straight line.

Owen opened the door, letting Jack, May and I before he joined us in the front office. We stood, waiting for the Principal to greet us. A few teenagers didn't even notice we were there, but the others did. And they looked frightened.

A girl clutched her binder closer to her, and scurried off once Jack's eyes met hers. That's when a chubbier man came up to us. He had black dress pants, a white button-up shirt and a black blazer on. His beard was white as snow, along with the hair on top of his head. Well...what was left of it. "Ah, you must be Agent's Walker, Faraday, Logan and...well, Walker." He chuckled, but stopped awkwardly noticing that none of us were laughing. "Well, I'm Mister Harris, but you can call me Jensen. Please, this way." He motioned for us to follow him down the hall he had just came from.

We walked slowly, all of us seeming to share the same gait. Jack and May went ahead, talking to Jensen about the school and there students and faculty - while Owen and I observed from beyond. The good thing about wearing sunglasses, was that no one knew where you were looking. That's why, Owen and I always kept them on, until a certain point.

The students huddled together, clearing a path, as if we were royalty.

A group of teenage girls giggled and bit their lip as they watched Owen. I shook my head and elbowed him in the rib, indicating the group of hormonal teens. He chuckled lightly, and shot them a smirk. If it weren't for the wall behind them, I'm positive they would've fallen.

Jensen lead us into a room where a woman in her mid-thirties was teaching. She was tapping the chalk-board with her ruler as she watched the students who scribbled on their paper. A test. "Miss Crammer -"

"Mister Harris." She replied, looking back to her students. "Class, please welcome Mr. Harris." They all looked up like those waves at baseball games.

"Mornin'." They all chimed in. He tipped his head, and let us into the room where murmurs were instantly erupting.

"I take it your students haven't seen a cop before?" Jack joked. Mister Harris smiled, while May punched Jack in the arm.

"They have, but, the FBI has never been involved. You see, nothing bad happens in this town." I scoffed earning a glare from him. "I'm sorry, is there something wrong Agent Walker?"

I shook my head. "No, please continue."

He nodded once again, pleased by my denial and continued on talking. "Students, I want to introduce you to Agent Owen Faraday, Agent May Logan, Agents Kristen Walker, and Jackson Walker."

"Hi." They voices were quiet and shaky. Wow, they really haven't seen a higher authority, besides they're principal.

"Agent's I take it, you can handle it from here." May smiled, leaving Jensen to make his way out of the room. "I need to attend to some business."

Owen and Jack gave him a slight nod, as he walked away. We turned back to the front of the class, and put on our most stoic faces.

"We have a few questions, for all of you." I said, elevating my voice - and for a split second I saw the fear in the student's faces.