Fall For Me

Kharu's Corner:
Hey guys! My newest story. tuloy ko po ito next week, siguro by Monday. Tag-lish story po ito ha? Haha!

Sana magustuhan niyo, and I'll do my best. Godbless! ^___^

********************************************************************

[PROLOGUE]

Seraphine Scott.

She’s my twin sister. Everyone calls her Sephie. Well, it suits her. She’s strong, beautiful, sweet, friendly, lovable, and cheerful, and she always wears her striking smile. She’s the type of girl any guy could easily fall into.

I loved her very much. I bet everyone who met her did. She’s not just a twin sister to me.. She’s my parent (at times), my guide, my adviser, protector and bestfriend. Since she’s 3 minutes older than me, she plays the role of being my older sister. Though we look exactly the same, we’re opposites when it comes to personality. I’m sensitive, quiet, and often aloof.

We live in the States, but because Sephie wanted to experience living in the country where our mother grew up, she spent her high school years in the Philippines. I refused to go, since I’ve always been the weakling. I never thought of living independently. This was something I wished I didn’t do.

Everything went okay, she’s happy and we’re happy knowing that she was doing very well in the Philippines.

Not until she fell MADLY in love.

On her junior year in high school, she stopped sending emails and chatting with me. The last thing she said was that she thinks her boyfriend is seeing other girls. She felt upset and betrayed.

Since then, I started hating her boyfriend.

One day, my aunt went to the Philippines and visited my sister in her condo unit, only to find her lying on the floor, holding a blade that took her life away.

I know it’s because of that stupid guy.

She is CRAZILY in love with him that she can’t live without him. Her memory haunts me, because every time I face the mirror, I can see her.

I am Sunshine Scott. Call me Sushi if you want to.

And I’m up for revenge.