Chapter 1: The perfect opportunity

50. 51. 52. 53. 54. 56. 57. 58 .59. 12:00

"Eighteen Baby!", I shout with excitement.

My eyes turns my attention on my phone that was playing the common apple ringtone.

Unknown number

Who could it be at this hour

My hands grabbed, grasping on both edges on the phone. With a moment of hesitation I answer the phone. I stood there silent, waiting for the other person on the phone to say something.

A harsh panting breath kept on repeating on the line.

"Hello?" I answered with uncertainty.

"A...Lii-ttle...Help. Ple-ase"

"Eve?", My faces scrunches up with confusion.

"Outside--Win..Do..W"

I ran across the room to reach my window.

"What the fu*k Eve?", Eve slide across straight after I opened my window. Before I could brace myself she bear hugs up so fast that I collapsed on the floor.

"There is my baby gal!", I groan as I rolled away from her hold.

"SHHHH, My aunt May is downstairs", I put my index finger on my lips while getting up.

We both stare for a solid 5 seconds as our corner of our lips curves into a devious grin.

"It's Time" She Exclaimed.

"Its Time" I nodded in agreement while I couldn't hold my smile.

After One Hour

"NOOOjowhefoeehfe", She covered my mouth with her palm before I could scream.

"SHHH"

I roll my eyes with anonymous as I kicked my legs at the edge of my bed.

EVELYN POV

My breath quickens as my heart accelerated. I could feel the strong pumping in my chest, as if my heart wants to rip out of my chest. I slowly scrap the wall trying to turn on the lights. I mean it's bad enough that I get called to go back to school at 8pm in the night, nevertheless in the dark.

At that sickening moment, I hear someone or something scraping on the worn out carpet.

"SURPRISE , HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVE!"

As I turn on the lights in the classroom, I step back from a small shock. The party poppers and the screams mutes my ear. A relief sigh escapes from my mouth. I stood there dumbfounded as I see my classmates cheering for me. A few of them welcomes me and offer me hugs.

"You guys did this for me, aww", I try to seal my mouth a smile. I knew for a fact I was the most popular here. The one that every girl wanted to be, the one that every guy wanted to date. I was known for the perfect little girl who had everything. Perfect hair, perfect look, perfect smile, perfect body perfect parents and even with my grades. But to me, I was drowned with all the expectation that I had to present.

After a little longer, the crowd starts to ease as well as the noise. I scan around the room. I knew that most was probably forced to come here, maybe because of my friends who forced them to come. By friends, I mean followers who doesn't have a personal life other than sticking around with me.

As much as this life every girl wanted, I assure you, the fun doesn't last. At least for me it never did.

I head to grab another drink before I go home. I sigh as I pour the liquid into my cup. I graze the sides of the cup, just looking into space.