Chapter 14: Just us

MEANWHILE AFTER CLAIRE FAINTED

"Dude let me hold her now" Jack said in annoyance.

"No, your gonna drop her" Blake said rolling his eyes.

"Come on" He whined.

Claire starts grunting in Blake's arms
She was carried in bridal style in Blake's arms.

"where were you dude?" Blake asked, trying to change the conversation. He referred it to the part when they were looking for him.

"long story-"Jack got cut off.

"Oh I hate long stories" Blake embassies his points.
Jack scoff at him.

The stone grazed walls, stood side by side by them. The faint lights that can be seen in the distance was there only source to see where they were going.

"lets take a break, my arms are starting to hurt" Blake suggests while they stop and lean towards the walls.

"not so strong are you" Jack teases.

Blake gives a blank look.

"just trying to lighten up the mood jeez" Jack scoffs.

"try waking her up" Jack suggests.

Blake starts calling her name and nudging her.

She groans, showing them a sign to leave her be.

"Guess she is in a deep sleep" Blake shrugs.

Jack sighs. "funny how things turned out"

"yeah" Blake breathes out heavily. "can't help to think but this all seems stupid, whether it's real or not"

"funny how everything started from a stupid bet" Jack laughed, sooner Blake joined.

"do you know how Alex got the house information from?" Jack's face goes a little concern.

"I don't know, I think I heard that he said someone messaged him the house and the details" Blake answers.

"I don't think Alex told us Everything" Jack's face turned serious.

"I know but there must be a reason" Blake says understandly.

"No you don't under-" Jack's attention went towards to the noise before he could finish what he was saying.

"the scream, I think it's Tina" Jack said with worry.

"Come on let's go" Blake picks up Claire. But this time Blake carries her on his back. Her head droops on his back, she grunts when she is shifted.

______________
Hey guys, I know this chapter is really short but plz don't forget to vote. Also I would plz comment about you think about the story so far! <3