Chapter 15: The door

ALEX POV

The footsteps came closer.

I hid behind the wall just in case.

"Come this way" I heard a faint voice talking.

"Blake?"

"Alex?" Jack faced me while Blake followed him holding-

"Claire!" I rush towards Blake.

"she just fainted, I think she is sleeping now" Blake gives a small smile in the end.

He puts her down, leaning her to the wall. Tucking her hair behind her ear.

I Clench my jaw. I knew about her crush on Blake, but I don't approve it. Especially a guy like him, a typical player that doesn't take relationships seriously.

"No no take me back" she mumbles while tossing and turning.

"she's been sleep talking for a while" Blake chuckles a little. I observe Jack, seeing that he is smiling at her. Both of them looking at Claire as if they were in love. Ugh.

"ahem" I cough, cutting their thoughts.

Both of them snap back to reality.

"uh yeah, we have to find Tina" Blake realises.

"I know" I clench my jaw, Antonio is so gonna get it.

"did you try waking her up, I think she had enough sleep" I'm kinda annoyed with her, I really need to talk to her. And the fact that she could sleep in a situation like this.

"We did but she kept on kicking us, telling us to leave her alone" Jack answered.

I come closer to her, crouching down I shake her to wake her up.

"wake up" I said, continuesly shaking her side to side.

"leave me alone!" she kicked me in the stomach while going back to closing her eyes.

I groan while clutching onto my stomach.
"told you" Blake chuckles.

Just then an idea came up.

"hey Claire" she groans again in annoyance.

I go closer to her ear. While I see both of the boys getting into defencive position. I roll my eyes at them. Why are they so alike?

"We can see your underwear, its pink" I whisper in her ear.

Both of the boys give a confused expression as I do this.

Claire's eyes snap wide open.

"What!" she screams.

She adjust to the scene that she's in.

I start chuckling. She faces Blake who is still confused what's going on.

She glared at me.

"why'd you do that?" She said in annoyance.

"cause you wouldn't wake up" I replied, raising my eyebrows up.

"Why, we're you too comfortable in Blake's arms?" I tease her.

She goes bright red, as she avoid her gaze at Blake. I look over to Blake who is slightly pink. He looks over to something else with his hand over his head.

Another scream echo's through the walls.

We already knew what we had to do.
Tina, I hope she is ok. The last thing I want is to Tina to suffer because of my problems.

"Tina!" We all shout. We search endlessly, not stopping until we find her.

"should we spilt up?" Jack suggests.

"No are you stupid, thats how we were in the first place" I agreed with Blake.

"I really hope she is ok" Claire said worryingly. I can tell she is scared, I'm scared too, that I'll loose her.
We kept running, but still staying in our little group.

I stop when I pass a old crusted door.

"guys wait" We stood in a row, facing the door that was across from us.

"did not see that before" I hear Claire saying.

A faint screeching noise comes from the door.
I knew what it was.
I see the rest of their faces goes cold.

"its that thing again"Blake says frighten of what could happen if we pass through this door.

It stayed silent for a few seconds.

"should we open it?" Blake asks, not sure whether it's a good Idea or not.

"well we don't have any other ideas and i'm willing to do anything to get back Tina" Claire says determined.

Without hesitation I reached for the door knob, slowly opening it.

We all go inside slowly.
It was dull and dark, as if it was a prison cell.

There was a chair in the middle, realising that someone was sitting there.

I clench my jaw as I hear the sound of one person I really want kill right now.

"welcome, join the party" He snickers.

It's a long night for sure.

__________________

Hey guys, thanks for all the people who is reading the book so far. My goal is to reach 1000 readers.
*Sigh* if that could be possible
But have a great day everyone.