A FOREIGN ENCOUNTER

Throughout the dinner we really chatted about nothing in general but we always had something to talk about. A feeling of sexual energy started inside of me and a throbbing feeling commenced within my clitoris. I leaned in closer towards him and intently looked into those emerald green eyes to let my desires be known. Just like a side kick he seemed to read my mind and he intently gazes back at me while moving his hand across the table to hold my hand in the most intimate manner. He suggested that we go back to the hotel room to chill out. I gleefully complied, upon entering the room I noticed the lighting had been dimmed with soft oceanic sounding music. This scene set the mood for comfort and relaxation. An emotion of excitement and Nervousness ensued within me but a feeling of excitement over powered everything else. He politely ask me to lay on my back. Within moments of laying down that's him right on top of me, kissing me all over. My body seemed so small compared to his. Whilst kissing me goose bumps surfaced on every part of my skin causing my nipple to become hard. He then tells me to undress, I spared no time removing my neon colored dress to expose my bosom. He begins sucking my succulent breasts. The sight of his nude frame really turned me on, he proceeded to part my legs and takes his very pale- looking manhood and shoves the head of it in and out of me for two to three minutes not allowing his length to fully penetrate my warmth. After a while he starts to penetrate deeper causing great pleasure, an indication being the rolling back of my eyes in my head. Moods of pleasure escapes my lips as I gripped Henry tightly. He instructed me to bend over so that his cock pounds my opening from the back. A sharp pain developed within me due to the position so I lay on my belly with my head facing the side. He shakes all the time while unloading himself into me. We climax at the same time making us both fall asleep.

Henry and I limit ourselves to bagels, coffee and some morning sex before venturing out. A couple of days later, he abruptly informs me of his departure from the island that catches me off guard. I continued with our phone conversation, our bond grew stronger as the days passed by. I could not be any happier, we followed each other on Instagram and I begin to realise that he had been liking other girl pictures and videos. He has become unattentive to my needs, hence making me feel unwanted and neglected. I missed my period for the month of March and it only leads me to think I might be pregnant. I realised my worst fear when I did the test. Two strokes on the stick sealed my faith and confirmed me pregnant.

Mortified to share the news with my mom, I hid my baby bump from her by wearing oversized clothing.

I let Henry know that he is a dad to be, initially he appeared unamused and ask if that is the truth. He then says in a very harsh manner:

"I am not prepared for this, I don't want this child" he adds that he needed time to clear his head before calling me back. Now stuck between a rock and a hard place because of the fear of revealing the child to my church going God- fearing mom and a seemingly ungrateful father to be who did not want to be a dad. Never had I feel so alone in my entire life. Eventually I had no other choice but to tell my mom the truth and in time Henry accepted his role as father. After nine months I had little Patrick. Gradually he becomes the sun in the center of my universe. Henry helped me to sort out my travel documents and in a jiff I booked my first flight to America.