XXX - Our Little Bubble

••| Chapter 30 |••

Playlist: Tere Sang Yaara - Rustom.

Ryan:

It was a peaceful Friday night and I slept peacefully with my wife by my side and without any burden of work for the next two days. Her delivery was due anytime now and I couldn't wait to carry my baby in my arms.
I felt someone shaking me furiously and yelling near my ear.

"Ryan Wake up! Ryan! Ryan! Wake up! Ryan!"

Oh Shit.

I opened my eyes to meet the chubby face of my beautiful wife darling.
"Ryan! My water broke!" She cried helplessly and hit me on my chest.

"What?" I asked baffled.

I am not at all ready for this.

"My water fucking broke!" She grabbed the collar of my shirt with both of her hands and glared at me, shaking me violently. She nearly ripped my eardrums with her shrill voice.

"Hurry up, you stupid, idiot!" She started hitting me with all the pillows.

Ouch! Didn't know giving birth was this much of a torture.

I quickly got up and she instructed me to put all her stuff in the bag while groaning in pain. I heard her shouting "oouches!" and "aahs" at regular intervals

I was so confused. I went near her stomach at patted it. "Stay put baby! We're getting you out soon!"

She glared at me and slapped me. "It's not a time to make jokes, you---aah!! Do it quickly for God's sake! Ooh!"

I did as she ordered. I told the servant to carry all the stuff to the car whereas I carried her in my arms. She was crying and screaming all the time and I had tried to console her but it was of no use. "Calm down baby! It's just for a short time. It will pass!"

"Shut up! You're not going through this much pain. So better keep quiet. You don't know anything. You men think you know everything. You can handle all the pain. Try giving birth sometimes." She yelled at me. Her voice was screeching through my ear drums. I thought it was a lot better to shut up. I settled her in the passenger seat and quickly got into the driving seat.

Oh bloody hell! I forgot the keys inside. I quickly unbuckled my belt. "Where are you going now?" She yelped in pain.

"Keys!" I said and ran out. I heard her screaming.

"What the fuck? What am I going to do? oh God! Help me!"

I quickly grabbed the keys from the table and ran out. "I am telling you to hurry up and you're wasting time." She yelled.

"Oh My God! Oh My God! This is too much. I can't take it. I think I am going to die." She was continuously talking useless beside me, making me more nervous than I already was.

"For God's sake, Sara! Stop yelling so much. I am going to be deaf soon if this continues. Nothing will happen. Don't make me nervous. I can't control my nerves right now." I told her and she started crying.

"I am going through a hell lot of pain here and all you care about is you going deaf? You're nervous then think about me! I don't know if I will even come back alive or not!" She yelled at me

I stopped the car abruptly and cupped her face in my hands. "Please! For me! You're going to do great. I am with you. Don't worry! And don't say like that. We are in this together."