Marriage.

Daisy's POV

The day was the day I was getting married to my gorgeous James. I loved him so much and I couldn't wait to get married. I loved my wedding dress, too. It was so beautiful and I have always dreamt of wearing one. Alice's dress was stunning, too. She looked so pretty in it, and I have always said, when she's old enough, all the boys will be chasing after her.

My mum phoned up during the weekend, asking about my wedding. She wanted to come and it was a tough decision. If she didn't give up on me, she would be one of my bridesmaids. But, no chance now. I picked Lily as my best girl, and then some people I'm really close with as bridesmaids. I truthly told my mum I didn't want her showing up on the wedding day, and if she did, I wouldn't forgive her. She wrecked my childhood and she wasn't going to wreck the best day of my life.

James was at his friends house, getting ready for the big day. He probably had a headache, according to last night, when he had over 10 shots. I wanted to shout at him, because he knew that he would have to be ok for the wedding. Lets hope he took a lot of paracetemol, because I don't want him having a headache, later on.

Frankie invited all the bridesmaids, Alice and myself to her house. She was going to give us a massive make-over and she suggested doing my hair. I wasn't a girly girl, and I knew that I wouldn't be able to handle the whole make-over session, but I wanted to look pretty decent for my new, 4 hour, future husband. She used to be a hair dresser, so I completely trusted her. If she wasn't a professional one, I wouldn't even let her touch my hair. I trusted her.

Alice was excited for the wedding, but more excited for the reception, because she wanted to invite her new boyfriend. Yeah, she got a new boyfriend. He's a pretty nice lad. Just like James when he was younger. I just hoped this guy treats Alice well, and doesn't leave her for anyone else. I can't afford my Alice to be sad, especially when she was depressed for weeks over the new baby.

My due date is close. Just one more month before I give birth and invite my precious baby to our new family. The baby is a boy, and James and I haven't decided on names yet. I had to even buy a new dress, the right size, that will fit, because of the baby bump.

James' POV

I couldn't wait to marry my baby girl. I loved her so much and I wouldn't change anything about her. Well, her last name. I loved everything about her. Everything.

It was now 1 hour till I'd see her walk down the isle. Down the isle in the snowy, white, long, gorgeous dress. Alice following behind in her stunning dress, too.

1 hour later..

James' POV

I was starting to become sick. I felt so nervous and I didn't actually want to puke in front of everyone. Matthew was next to me, trying to talk me out of running to the bathroom. Any second, Daisy would be walking down with her father. Not exactly her real father, but the one who always looked after her.

The vicar was smiling at the person at the organ, and he started to play. Matthew sat down and I looked straight up. I could see an absoutely beautiful girl walking down. She was so pretty. My girl. Her father was by her but Alice wasn't behind. She was probably busy. I had been waiting for this moment for ages.

The veil was covering Daisy's face, but I couldn't wait to see her beauty. She walked next to me and I took her hand.

Daisy's POV

I didn't know where Alice was, but I'd look for her in a bit. Right now, I was about to get married. The music stopped and the vicar started to speak.