Chapter One ♔

Marisa's POV

Being the younger sister of the famous football star Ronaldo meant you were really important, well most people say it is.

I never really got to see my brother Cristiano during the day because he'd be at training and only would get to spend some afternoons when he actually had time to himself and little Cristiano.

I myself, am a busy young girl who's career in being an actress was so important. I'd be here and there working on new projects, films, tv programmes etc. 

•••

It's that time of the year where all the competitions are on and everyone's excited for their favourite teams to play. Mine was Real Madrid. Yes, I know because of Cristiano but I wanted to support him in everything he did.

I've been working on so many upcoming projects where I'll get to travel and go to so many locations and Spain is on of them. The perfect time to see my brother play and support him in his matches.

•••

"Marisa! Mari-" Cris shouts approaching my door until he stops and looks at me with relief.

"Oh there you are! I've been looking for you!" He adds again.

Cristiano would always be working out like I'm not even exaggerating and when he'd come to hug me, I'd have to decline because he'd be all sweaty and gross.

"Why? What's up Cris? And oh no. You've been working out, please." I say wearily as I widen my eyes and stand back.

"Don't worry I'm not here to hug you, you'll have little Cristiano as you like to call him, replace me." He adds laughing this time and wiping his dark, short hair with a towel.

"Replace you? I don't get it?" I reply confused. What was he going on about?

"Well don't you remember? Tonight's the game Marisa! I'm playing Atletico today! I'll need you to be with little Cristiano okay. Make sure he's with you at all times." He says in a very serious tone and gives me the look too.

"Oh I'm so sorry. I'm really bad with remembering and don't worry! Little Cristiano prefers hanging around with me more anyways. I'll take good care of him." I smile as I give him the look back with my hands on my hips.

"And yourself too okay. You're quite a big actress and people know you. For your hard work, not just being my little sister but since you're related to the best player of the world I would understand." Cristiano laughs as he winks at me trying to make this serious conversation into a wild one.

"I hate when you do that! you start out so serious and scary and then say something like that. But I guess that's why you're my brother." I say as I laugh and nudge his arm.

"Aww!" Cristiano laughs as he wraps his arms around me for a hug.

"No. No. Oh god. Cris what did I say about hugging me when you're all sweaty and slippery like a slug?" I mumble whilst being attacked with hugs you could call it. No but seriously, I could feel the watery substance cling onto me.

•••

"Are we all ready to go little Cris?" I say placing my earphones and purse into my designer Chanel backpack.

"YESSSS!" little Cris shouts from the top of his voice.

"why are you screaming? lol I only asked you a question haha" I reply with laughter as I pick him up and swing him around.

"I don't know hehe" Little Cris giggles as he runs around.

My arms did feel like they were going to snap so I quickly put him back down because if I accidentally hurt him, Cristiano wouldn't be too happy.

"Let's go support our champ!" I smirk at little Cris and we both leave the large house.

***

Once we arrived to the stadium where the match was being held, there was a large a mob of paparazzi clicking and snapping pictures of our car. I was used to all the flash light and we were the relatives of a big star: Ronaldo.

"Look at that one. He has a big nose. Why is his nose so big?" Little Cris giggles to himself and I just roll my eyes. I don't know what he found so funny about noses. Weird kid but I guess I loved his humour. 

"Is Ronaldo playing today?"

"How do you feel about Ronaldo playing against Atletico?"

"What do you think about player Antoine Griezmann playing today?"

"We hear you have a boyfriend, is this true?"

There was the paps again at it with all the questions as myself and little Cristiano stepped out of the car and made our way in.

"No sorry, no questions please." I mumble as I try avoid all the silly questions.

"My papa is better than all of you."Little Cristiano laughs as he smirks at the interviewers.

"Hey! Lil Cris!" I giggle at little Cristiano and try to hold back from laughing out really loud.

"You're a legend you know that." I wink at little Cris and he skips merrily inside.

♔ Author's note ♔

So guys. This is my first Antoine Griezmann fanfic. What do you think of the first chapter so far? And do you think I should continue?