[Kylo]Submisive Kylo(Smut)

Requested by M_Ramirez16
So this is your surprise.
Kylo came home from work and opens the door to see red candles lighting the way to your guy's bedroom and a surprising letter, I mean after all....it is your guy's anniversary.(Oh and don't start the music when i say)

Kylo's P.O.V

Finally out of work and rest with my darling wife (y/n). Today is our anniversary and I do hope she doesn't think I've forgotten about that because I would never in the whole galaxy forget that or else she would grab my own lightsaber and Chase me down the halls with me screaming help which I prefer not to. I punched in the code to open my quarters. As it opened I walked in to see red candles lit up the way to our bedroom. I see a note on the coffee table that says
'Kylo, meet me in our bedroom. I have a real special treat for you but take off all of your clothes and put this collar on before you come in....xoxo happy anniversary baby 💋.'
My maker, what is she planning on doing to me?! Oh gods,I did what she told me to do. I took every single clothing off from head to toe and put on this collar on me that has a hook to it .

Oh maker what has she planned

Oh maker what has she planned. Really what has she got on her mind. I walked in to our bedroom to our room lit with red candles and (y/n) wearing a sexy lingerie.

She motioned her finger for me to come as I humbly obeyed

She motioned her finger for me to come as I humbly obeyed. Usually I'm the dominant one what happened to that. I reached my hand to touch her and she was quickly to snack it away.
"Nah Ah slave boy, you first would need some punishment don't you think" her voice is so seductive instead of innocence.
I quickly nodded to her response.
"Lay on your back" she got off the bed when I lay on the bed. I'm quite surprise when she cuffs my hands to the bed post.
I gave her a evil smirk" Naughty Naughty " I get a quick slap in the face by her gloved hand. I made a growling noise. "Be nice slave boy or you'll never get your treat" she kisses me with a passion bitting down my lip for her tongue to slip in my mouth. I want to so bad run my fingers through her hair but she has my hands cuffed to the fucking bed post. I whimpered from her pulling away from her kiss.
"Don't worry baby, we are far from done" she goes to her stereo pressing play. (Start the music)The song was playing 'call me master by blood on the dance floor '. She crawled her way to the bed and stopped where she grabbed my member and puts it in her mouth. I mean the whole thing as she bobbeds her head and dragging her teeth like she was going to bite it off. My mind was going crazy from the pleasure I was having. It chills me and excites me for my (N/n=nickname ) to act this way. She's a revelation. She takes me out of her mouth and uncuffs my hands. I quickly put my hands on her waist pulling her in for a passionate kiss. She quickly pulls away and back hands me then grabbing my chin.
"Don't touch unless I say so slave boy" I start to whimper. Damn she is killing me. "Please (y/n)".

"Please what manwhore".

"Please let me touch you, let me fondle your hair and inside you ". She cocked her head to the side giving me a suductress smile.
"Since you begged like a true pet, I guess you can get your treat." (Y/n) got off me and the bed undressing her corset as her breasts sprung free. She then takes off her underwear and boots leaving her in stockings and gloves. "Do you want me pet ?"

"Y-Yes Mistress, yes I do" I stuttered.

"Do you want me to fuck your dark soul" she crawls on the bed and places  herself inside of me. I start to moan and nod my head. She rocks herself throwing her head back.
"Touch me" she moans. No questions asked my hand placed on her waist and the other groping her breast while my fingers fondle her harden nipple. "When I'm done screwing you, you will-Will clean my womanhood with your tongue." She said to me now her pace quickened and bouncing on my cock. "Oh Kylo my gods you are so huge" she squeaked.
"Make yourself useful and take over " she commanded me to and I fliped us over now me being on top of her pounding myself inside her. Even though she's wearing gloves I can still feel her nails digging into my flesh.
"Is that the best you can do pet"  she moaned.
I turn her around all fours pounding her in a quick pace and grabbing a full ass.
"Whose my slave!"

"Me!"

"Whose your master!"

"You!"

"You what manwhore!"

"(Y/n)! Oh fuck (y/n) is my mistress!!" She grabs a chunk of my hair bring my lips to hers roughly. "Then finish inside me "  I can already feel myself ending and came inside her. I pulled myself out cleaning her juices licking  her already wet folds and sucking on her juices.
When I'm done I lay next to her as we cuddle.
"Happy anniversary baby"

"Happy anniversary to you too hun" she gives me a peck on the lips and says " next time, I'm gonna be the slave".
Best anniversary ever.

A/n: hey guys this took me a week to do this and I've always'd love submissive kylo is why but here it is....dont report me. See you soon