Chapter 2

Connor's POV

Routine.

That's what I've come to understand what life is.

Well atleast my life.

Everything has it's own seperate routine, and they all come together to make a giant routine.

Not that I'm complaining, I have it alot better of then most people. People could say my life is "perfect" but there is no such thing ad perfect, so maybe there saying my life is better then there's?

Well if there was a perfect, my life would be far from it. Not even near it. There are alot of "behind the scenes" flaws in my "perfect" life. If people walked a day in my life they'd think twice about all the "perfect" comments.

Well, onto my routine...

I step out of my house with my backpack on my back and phone in hand, after the familiar "make me proud" lecture from my dad.

It really annoys me how much my parents expect from me. They always tell me about how i need to keep me grades aboves average as well as be the star football player in order to go to my college of my dreams- wait, let me rephrase that. Their college of their dreams.

They say they want whats best for me. Im f●cking 18, i think i can be the one to decide that.

As usual at 6:34 am i get the usual 'hey' texts from a group chat i have with Adam and Liam. And as usaul... i reply with 'hey'.

Wow Connor, your so creative! Hey! What a great word!

I let out a small chuckle at my sarcastic thoughts, a puff of air comes from my mouth and i finally realize how chilly it is outside.

The winter weather must be kicking in...