Change My Ways.

Change My Ways.

Description-

"If you don't like the game, then don't play it." He said in his deep, husky voice. I hated the game it had messed with my head enough, it had completely changed me, but I wanted in. His sexy, devilish good looks made it unfair, if he was the prize I wanted to play, gamble with my luck and throw it all on the line. For him I'd do anything.

"I'm already in too deep, I'm not turning back." I whispered, "I know what I want and I'm going to get it."

He flexed his muscles and shot me a breathtaking smile, "You know I'm only going to break your heart." He whispered walking closer to me.

"Well it's a risk I'm willing to take." I said meeting his eyes.

He frowned, "You're different." He whispered his hot breath trailing down my neck, "Good Luck Isabella Wright, you're going to need it."

Isabella Wright was the typical, average student who did what she was asked without a single complaint. She was innocent and oblivious to the cruel and unjust things her high school had to offer, that was until she met him. Mason Smith, quarterback, hottest guy in school all that cliché stuff. He shows her that being a bad girl is way more fun and before Isabella knew it she was introduced to the game. It's the Most Popular Girl in School vs. The Nobody in a brutal fight to claim their prize, Mason. But what happens if Isabella finds herself falling hopelessly in love with him and he can't help but fall for her too? What happens if this fight isn't only about revenge and getting even, what if it's a fight for true love? All Isabella knows for certain is that she's tired of being a good girl.