How Charming...

Mrs. Pots and Odette picked out a burgundy gown with black embroidery for me. They had a large array of scented oils for me to choose from, but I chose the simplest of the bunch, vanilla.

Odette braided my hair into one large french braid in the back and gave me some burgundy lipstick to swipe on.

"Why am I getting all dressed up?" I asked Odette confused. "Im not going anywhere special am I?"

"Well, we have to-"

She was interrupted by a knock on the door, and a deep, soothing masculine voice came through from the other side. "Is the Mademoiselle decent?"

"Come in Lumiere." Sang Odette.

The man opened the door and poked his head in as he looked around. The first person he looked at was Odette, who let out a girlish sigh as he threw her a wink. He chuckled as he walked into the room. "Allow my to introduce myself." The strange man walked over to me and lifted my hand in the most elegant way as placed a lingering kiss  on my knuckles. He was a very handsome yet older man with salt and pepper hair, olive skin, and dark eyes. His teeth were a blinding white and were aligned into 2 straight rows. "My name is Lumiere."

What a lady's man. I thought to myself. "Bonjour. I'm Belle."

"Lumiere!" Said another deep voice that came from outside the room. Another man appeared at my door, this one appered a lot more serious and harsh, but still handsome. He looked very similar to Lumiere but his eyes were dark blue and were set back into his head, and his forehead was lined with wrinkles and creases.

"Cogsworth." Lumiere said annoyed. "I was introducing my self to Mademoiselle Belle."

"Hello." He said with a awkward bow. I smiled and nodded my head at him.

"Im disappointed in you little brother." Lumiere mused. "Thats no way to treat our lovely guest."

"Correction. She is our lovely prisoner." He said with a finger raised matter-of-factly. He looked over to me and his expression softened. "But the master gave us orders to treat you well my dear. You are in good hands."

"What do you boys want?" Asked Mrs. Pots in a motherly tone. "We were just about to leave the lady to herself so she could rest."

"The master has requested her presents at the table." Said Cogsworth. "Dinner is served."

I shook my head and covered my mouth as I yawned. "Tell your master he can kiss my left foot! I will not be coming to his dinner."

Everyone in the room stared at me in fright. "Oh but my lady, you must." Begged Mrs. Pots. "You have lost alot of blood in the past couple of days, eating will keep your strength up."

"Not to mention, it is dangerous to not comply to the masters commands." Added Cogsworth.

"I am tired. I am injured. My body is aching and sore, and food is the farthest thing from my mind. And why would I want to eat dinner with the man who single handedly took away my freedom, and separated me from the only family I ever had?" I said bitterly.

The castle staff all looked at each other with a knowing look. "Um." Cogsworth said  awkwardly. Lumiere went to join him at the door. "We'll tell the master your decision." He said as they both walked off.

"Well,  Odette and I will be taking our leave as well. Please get some rest, my lady." Odette stood up without a word, looking at me with worried eyes. Mrs. Pots gave me a quick glance over her shoulder as she closed the door. "You are going to need it."