awake

your were on the sand. A boy with white haired asked you a question.
"Hello there I see you've must of hit your head pretty bad!"
He teased.
"Here I'll help you up. My names nagito komaeda,and yours?"
He asked helping you up.
"M-my names (y/n) ow..why does my head hurt so much?"
you asked touching your head.
"Well I don't know.sorry.Want me to take you to the nurse she's super nice and sweet!"
he recommended. You might have just met him but you really liked his appearance and how he was nice.something told you your friendship with this guy is gonna go great!
"Heheheh thanks nagito but I'll be fine.so there's more people on this island??"
"Yep! Let me introduce you to them!"
He grabbed your arm and ran pretty dam fast.it seemed like everyone was at a restaurant since that was were he was going, you were happy people were in there you were kinda hungry.
"Well (y/n)! This is everyone now go have some fun! Guys she's a nice girl (if your not a girl you can always change the gender:D) !!"
you looked at nagito and smiled and blushed a bit.
"T-thanks!"
you walked over to the table with food and took your favorite food suddenly a girl with pink hair bumped in to you she seem like she was playing a game.
"Neh? I'm so sorry,I'm chiaki nanami."
you looked at chiaki.
"Oh um my name is (y/n),l/n. Hey um I played the game your p-playing r-right now."
Chiaki eyes widened and looked at you.
"Really?! Oh my thank goodness have you've gotten to level 57 yet?!"
"N-no..not yet at least"
"Do you have your ps vita with you?!"
She asked seeming quite happy.
"Y-yes I do actually but I don't know were my room or my bags are at the moment."
"I can help you find it don't worry! I want to play a game with you some day!"
"I look forward to that!"
You said smiling.
You've might have already been here for not even a hour but you've already have met two nice people how great!