Nagitos true nature(2.2)

"Stop!! Nagito is not the killer!!"
you yelled at hajime.
"Listen I was with him when he was cleaning I offered to help him I swe-"
"Ah l/n so innocent trying to prove I'm not the killer wow I am so lucky!"
Nagito started to laugh hysterically.
"N-Nagito?!"
You looked at Nagito while he was laughing.

5 arguments later.
Teruteru was the killer all along. I saw him get executed right in front of me.
Later nekomaru and kazuichi tied up nagito. I didn't like the idea so that's why I'm gonna untie Nagito and let him be set free!
I offered to go and feed Nagito and they said that it was alright. I walked over to the building Nagito was in.
"L/n is that you have you come to rescue me?"
Nagito said
You took out a pocket knife from the supermarket and cut the ropes on Nagito.
"We can't let them see you so you'll be sleeping in my cottage okay?"
You smiled.
and he smiled back.
I grabbed nagitos wrist and went to my cottage luckily it was night time so I assumed everyone was sleeping.
"Okay enter! I'm gonna go change in the shower so change in here okay?"
You changed into a white shirt with shorts (add color choice).
Nagito stared at you blushing madly.
"well I'll sleep on the floor ok-"
"Not so fast l/n. Sleep in your bed with me if you don't mind~ I must have some protection after all we are friends right?"
You blushed as how Nagito grabbed you from behind.
"H-huh? N-Nagito w-well okay.."
You slept with Nagito in your bed. Nagito hugged you so you would stay close to him.he wrapped his arm on you and pulled you closer. You buried your face in his chest.
You only said four words.
"Nagito..I love you."
He didn't seem to have heard it.

Or did he?