talk & cutie

I woke up earlier then Nagito for a reason. I slept in his hospital bedroom  cause I couldn't bare the thought of him being alone with someone else....' you sleep so peacefully' i said to myself I lied my left hand on his cheek and kissed his forehead gently. I left the hospital to go and talk to monokuma but I stumbled upon usami. "y/n?! What are you doing so up ?!" She said . I thought to myself what if she could help get all my hopes peek memories of Nagito? "Usami, can you help me regain at least some memories of me and Nagito.. please Ms.usami.. I want to know why am I able to remember some of my school memories but how come he can't!! Please oh please help me! I need to know b-because he means a lot to me...you know how that feels like right?" I ask usami. She makes a sad face."waaaaaaaa that speech was so beautiful !!! I-it seems like you really like Nagito right? w-well I'm sorry to say but I can't help you regain your school memories but I can tell you something's about them like how you and Nagito where always together !" It felt like she was lying. But it was true. "Thank you usami." I say smiling."no problem! If you need anything else just say my name okay?" she vanished the minute I blinked. I went back to Nagitos hospital bedroom "Hey y/n seems like you woke up early then me!" Nagito said. "Let me guess trying to unveil the truth about your school memories right?" My eyes widened. This boy knew everything about me and always knew about something heck trying to hide something from him is impossible. But no matter what I loved him."well yeah. Just trying to figure out about memories of me and you." When I said those last three words I spoke very lightly but Nagito ended up hearing me anyway."why so interested in that? with School memories or no memories my feelings won't change for you y/n !" He got up and hugged me tightly I hugged him back. I loved his hugs everything about him made me happy. Gosh I love him."now promise to *cough* s-stay in here with me o-okay?" He held my hand and I blushed. I touched his forehead he was burning hot . "I'll be right back I need to call mikan okay stay here please?" Nagito nodded and went back to his bed. I ran to the restaurant and yelled out mikans name while collapsing to the floor.  "MIKAN P-please h-help n-Nagito o-okay?!" I passed out for a bit. "Someone carry her t-to the hospital p-please?" Mikan said. "I'll do it.." kazuichi picked me up and put me on his back. "She's really light.." he said. They took me to the hospital and lied me in a motel room I woke up to seeing chiaki and Sonia. "huh?" I said with have lidded eyes. "Ahh your awake you passed out from being dehydrated ." Chiaki said."how's Nagito?" I asked slowly getting up ready to leave. "We are not sure yet but I am positive he will be alright!" Sonia said. "Thank you guys for the help I'll get going now okay see ya!" I left the motel room and ran to Nagitos room. "Ah perfect t-timing y/n! c-can you watch Nagito f-for me please and m-make s-sure he wears a h-hospital gown o-okay?" I nodded and looked over at nagito. "Nagito... I'm gonna undress you o-okay I hope you don't mind..." I said blushing. I sat Nagito up. And took his clothes off but kept his jacket on me. currently he was just wearing his grey checkered boxers. I took a hospital gown and put it in him. 'teeheee you were so cute with just your boxers on Nagito hahaha' you said quietly. "I do?" He said with have lidded eyes. My face went red. "N-Nagito ! I C-can expl-" he cut you off. "Hey it's fine I knew "boys sexy body's" interested you. but I just never knew mine would be to your standards" as if he wasn't making me blush anymore then how I was before. "Nnngh w-well fine you caught me! it's j-just you seem really cute with just underwear on-OH GOD I-IM SORRY IM MAKING YOU UNCOMFORTABLE R-RIGHT?!" My face turning even more redder then before all Nagito did was blush a light shade of pink while I'm red like a tomato . "haha so cute I swear your so filled with hope I love it!" I thought he said I love you and that's when I said."I-I love you t-too." His face turned entirely pink. "Ahah looks like you got me haha!anyways I hope your able to stay in here for the night I'd be so sad if your not in here with me.~" he smirked. "O-okay go to sleep you still need some treatment now good night!"