just you.

"Good morning Nagito!~" you said while being on top of him. He woke up trying to open his eyes so he could see you. "Y/n?! why are you on me?" He blushed slightly but not fully. "Because I !....have my own reasons.....a-anyway...your all better now!so now you can-" a announcement cut you off. "A body has been found ! We will be having a class trial shortly." Nagito carried me off the bed. "Leave if you don't wanna see me change okay?"He said while changing. I blushed heavily I didn't want to leave. I mean sure I've seen him naked before but I just couldn't. You covered your eyes to stop yourself. "Where's my jacket?" He asked while turning around to see a girl covering her eyes while wearing a boys jacket."huh? Oh I'm sorry I still have it own here you-" "wear it. It looks better on you then it does on me. But only for a day okay?" I blushed while he was smiling. "C'mon let's go!" He grabbed my arm and we ran to the music venue. Ibukis body was hanging and hiyoko's body seemed to be taped on a pillar."where have you two been? We were worried!"Sonia said. "I was in the hospital no need to worry!" I smiled. We all investigated every part of the room. Then a class trial started.
"Okay okay before this trial starts I just want a recap on everything that happened since me,y/n, and akane weren't there." Hajime explained the entire situation to Nagito . Kazuichi yelled out and cut off hajime "wait y/n you weren't sick! So that means your the killer!" I snapped back at him. "You idiot. I didn't kill Ibuki and hiyoko. I was with Nagito the entire time. Go and ask him!" I yelled. "Wait so you slept with him? Jeez why the fuck do you even like that insane guy what if he-" I cut him off. "Shut your flighty mouth.if you want me to explain why I like Nagito then I'll explain in the end of this!" I was getting angry and angrier by the minute.

The class trial came to a close Mikan was the killer.
"Um hello! Explain why you like Nagito!" Kazuichi interrupted my own thoughts. "well..fine. he's just....." I couldn't even explain the love I had for Nagito. "what matters is that we feel the same way towards each other." Nagito said. "Ugh! Why do you even like him he's fucking crazy what if he ends up killing you-" I slapped kazuichi. "Shut you filthy mouth-" my eyes turned into red eyes. I felt tears on both my cheeks. the real me showed. I was so mad I couldn't control my self. I blinked and my eyes went back to there original color. I take a couple steps back and I ran to the exit. "sorry you saw that." That message was for Nagito. He ran after me. "Y/n please come back!" Everyone left. Nagito knocked on my door. "Let me in please." I open the door to let him in. He hugs me tightly. I cry softly. "Please don't cry it's okay." What kazuichi said..can it be true?.. I thought to my self and Nagito  reads right through me. "Don't worry.. I won't ever hurt you." He says wiping my tears off my cheek. He kisses my forehead. "Do you want me to sleep with you tonight?" He said blushing but smiling. I nod a yes. I love you I say he replied "I love you too."