Not dead.

After escaping the new world program, later on I realized Nagito is still alive. After all that had happened he's still alive. I gain back all my memories when I escaped the "hope program" and was taken in by Makoto Naegi to work
At future foundation. Everyone thought of me as a threat. I wasn't fully filled with despair. brainwashing was one thing I couldn't fall for. It was a secret talent I had. So now what? Well I'll tell you now I'm gonna-"y/n! What ya writing?" asahina asked. She was one of the people at future foundation who didn't see you as a bad person. "Oh hi Ms.Asahina. I'm writing about all the things I went through when I was in the program." You replied closing the book you were writing in. "Aw! That's so cool! and by the way you don't have to call me "Ms.Asahina" you can just call me Asahina!" She was always so cheerful. You shook your head then a sudden noise occurred you and Asahina were in the bathroom. "EVERY FUTURE FOUNDATION MEMBER COME HERE NOW!" The voice of Munakata was heard. You and Asahina quickly ran to where everyone was..then everything went dark for you and everyone else..

"upupupuu!" a familiar Voice spoke "upupupu looks like a  mutual killing game has begun!" everyone stood up to hear monokuma. He explained the rules while you looked at your wristband. "Can not answer a question with a false statement" it said. you looked at Ms.Yukizomes dead corpse. Then you were walking out while you heard ruruka speak. "This most be all that remanent of despairs doing!" She said you turned around to face her while you felt someone kick you from behind.it was the one and only Juzo. "Tell us is this your doing remanent?!" You coughed up blood while Seiko and Asahina ran to help you. "Y/n are you alright?!" They asked. you stood up and wiped the blood of your mouth.
"I'm not a remanent of despair! Nor am I behind all this!"

"Oh yea sure now how do we know your not lying?" Ruruka asked you showed her your forbidden action. "Y-you aren't b-behind all this?" She spoke in a low tone. "I'm gonna save you all okay? I promise.." you walked out and mitarai had followed you. "Wait wait! I-I wanna help you y-y/n !" you smiled. "Okay but try not to walk so slow got it?" You both walked down the hallways. "So who do you think-"
"no.i know what your gonna ask. Don't say it." you said seriously you then heard foot steps from a far. They belonged to munakata ." Remnant no more running I found you!" He ran towards you. You quickly dodged his move on trying to attack you with his sword back and forth then he ended up getting you on the arm and leg. "o-ow...n-no.." you said as you feel to the ground knees first. "you would have never done...this to...yukizome...would you..?" You let out a few words. Munakata stoped but someone threw a fire extinguisher at him it didn't hit him though. You walked away with all your strength as far away from a monitor as possible. You sat down and looked in you pocket to finding a picture of you and Nagito hugging while Nagitos kissing your cheek. Since you had wounds on you the picture wasn't in the best quality. "Mahiru took this..." you said. You remembered when Nagito had given this to you.
-tiny flashback
"maid-chan please go and clean all our rooms meow!" Monaca had demanded . I was the maid of the warriors of hope while Nagito was the servant. I've been feeling quite down on how that school girl..komaru I think her name was..she seemed to be going through so much.
The kids were all fast asleep and I went to the room in the hotel me and Nagito slept in. As I walked in I saw him leaning against the wall."So how did it go y/n?" I didn't reply.
"Are you alright?"

"..."

"Y/n! hello?"

"..."
He pinned me to the wall putting one hand on the wall and one hand on his back.
"why haven't you been talking to me lately?"

"sorry Nagito...I'm just not feeling so hopeful.."
he leaned closer to me staring at me top to bottom.
"Talk to me then. I'm here for you even if I might be useless trash I still will hear you. Oh and here." He went in his pocket and handed me a picture of me hugging him while he's kissing my cheek. This was taken at the time we were at hopes peek. Mahiru had token this image of me and Nagito.
"I still had it ever since I wanted to give it to you but I never knew when I-"
He stopped speaking because he saw tears fall out of my eyes while I covered half of my face with the picture.
"y/n?!"
I started to cry more I buried my head on his chest.
"I-I'm so sorry...I can't bring the old me back... I-I....I'm sorry I just...sorry-"
He cut me off by hugging me tightly he was taller then me so his head met with the top of mine.
"Y/n...please stop crying..don't cry because of that..you're fine just the way you are."
He lowered himself to kiss me with passion.
"I'll never leave you my shining hope."
-back to future foundation
"Nagito...I won't...I won't die I need...I...no, not like this!" You yelled while you your self were crying. "I need you Nagito...please wait for me..." you passed out as the time came to rest.