n-nagito?

I woke up and headed straight to the restaurant. I walked in when everyone was looking a bit down and so was sonia. Kazuichi was giving some speech to make the others feel better. "Don't worry sonia gundham will be watching over you and guiding you through this journey." I smiled at her. she hugged me tightly. "Thank you!" She said smiling with tears. "OH c'mon!"Kazuichi said. "Hey not to be a bother but where's Nagito? Y/n do you know where he might be?" Hajime asked. I shrugged. "He better not be up to something."fuyuhiko said. Soon Nagito walked in. "Hello everyone!  So allow me to cut to the chase. I've made a little fun motivation in order to get the traitor to fess up. By putting bombs in areas of the island !" He said so cheerfully. Akane jumped on him. "What the hells wrong with you-"she didn't finish her sentence because a bomb went off. "Is everyone okay?" Asked hajime. The bomb hit me badly I was bleeding from my right arm. "Y/n!" Everyone said as they gather around me I moved away to see Nagito walking away. "w-why? N-Nagito?...." he turned around to face me. "I told you from the start didn't I? I said I do anything for hope."he said. "B-but you....- "ended up hurting you?" He cut me off. "Sorry l/n . You should never had loved me. " I grabbed his arm as I felt tears no waterfalls of tears falling out of my eyes. "Huh? Let go of me-"I cut him off. "this isn't you..this isn't you at all!"I yelled. "What the? Why are you crying? What's the point of that? Huh? Why do you care so much of a trashy good for nothing person like me!" He yelled back at me. "Because....I...I..love you so much...I..why don't you remember?" He stared at me then ran while leaving me to fall face on the floor.I passed out.

Hopes peek high (aka despair arc) Flashback .
"How do I  confess to him?" I thought to myself. "Huh what's this ?" Hiyoko said as she grabbed my letter i wrote for Nagito. "Ooh? This must be for Nagito !" Everyone looked at hiyoko as she read the letter out loud. "Ahem! Dear Nagito, I can't describe how I feel about you I love spending time with you. You just make me so happy! The time we spent together in your dorm goofing around I love it so much!. And for some reason I can't get you out of my head..every time I think about you I get extremely wet!" Hiyoko said. "H-hey! That wasn't part of the letter you just added that to embarrass me!" I yelled while my face was flustered with a shade of red. "Ooh I see you like Nagito so much he turns you on?" Teruteru said getting close to me. I punch him away. " may I see this ? thank you." Nagito took the letter from hiyokos hand and walked up to me. "Well I'm happy we feel the same way towards each other y/n. I guess I can call this love what I feel towards you. So in other words I guess it's my lucky day!" He said while he was blushing pink. "Really? You say y/n makes you wet as well?-" teruteru said before I punched him once more while gazing at Nagito. He hugged me tightly and ibuki jumped in. "Awh hell yea! Another classroom ship!" She said. "I think they're a cute match!" Sonia said. "Yea I guess they are too!" Mahiru said as well. I put my head on Nagitos chest to hide my embarrassment. "Haha so cute." He whispered as he laid his hand on my head.

back to "reality"
"She's waking up!" Sonia yelled.I jumped out of to try and leave the restaurant I tried to leave. kazuichi grabbed me."y-you can't leave you'll get hurt again!" He said."SO WHAT IF I DO ?! I have to stop him!" He let go of me and I ran out. "Stop." Chiaki said. "Please everything will be fine. You'll be alright okay?" chiakis words calmed me down. "Now let's go and find the bombs together okay?" She said smiling at me. We went to go find the bombs. I saw Nagito from a far distance. "I'll be right back okay?" Everyone nodded I ran towards Nagito he went inside his cottage. I went inside as he turned around. "Huh? Oh you came back. jeez your so weird." Nagito said as he kept doing what he was doing. "Look monokuma gave me a file and
Let's just say it revealed a lot of me and you." He said. "Eh? W-what you f-find?" I said nervously. "Don't worry it was nothing bad turns out I did love you apparently. But I wasn't on the side of hope. Now excuse me I have things to do-" he said trying to leave I was blocking the entrance."no! Your not leaving!" I pushed him to fall on his bed. I locked the door so he wouldn't escape or even think about it."what the?!" He said. "Sorry.." I said I was gonna walk out. "Wait! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you!" He stood up to go right next to me he was extremely close to my face."I'm sorry I really am.when I met you at hopes peek. I was on the verge of death.I knew that all I ever wanted was somebody's love...and that was you. I want you. I just want to know why you feel the same way back." He touched my cheek. "So let me go okay?" I couldn't think straight. It felt like he placed a spell on me. "f-fine..just be safe okay?" I let him leave. what just happened