Chapter 11

Emrys POV

Basically, I get home and then drive out to the shops for food. I do some more errands and soon it is the end of the night. I have a chilled night and then go to bed.

💕 💕 💕 💕

I had a hard time sleeping last night but feel really good. I unplug my phone and grab it. Since today is a new day and I am a Youtuber I should really check social media. I check nothing much of anything. I am scrolling through my feed and have worried fans asking where I am. So I decided to post an Instagram picture of me and caption it that I have unplugged myself from feeling ill and that I felt better. I posted the picture and also tweeted out that I was fine. I also tweeted that Jamie is going to come back and that she is ok as well. I turn my phone off and get out of bed. I get to my dresser and pick out a maroon t-shirt with a pocket on the left side of the chest, and I also pick out full lengthed black dungarees and cuff them at the ankles. I pull out these white low top shoes that have red and blue rubber lines near the bottom(they aren't coverse). I dress myself and straighten then put my hair in a high, messy ponytail. I then vlog myself doing my makeup because for some reason I wanted to. When I was done I decided to vlog a bit more so I grabbed my camera and walked around my room. "Hey, guys! A lot has been happening right now and it has been hectic. I have been really inactive and I am sorry. Butttt......" I sing. "My roommate Jamie is coming home today! If you did not know....my roommate Jamie got in a car wreck..." I pause. "But she is in perfect condition thankfully. SO I think I want to go see her now and possibly bring her home. But first!" I raise my hand and smile. "It is time for me to show you my outfit of the day!" I shout. I then stop recording and set my camera down on my desk and get good lighting and start recording. I twirl around once and then when I am facing the camera again I begin explaining. "Soooo....Today I am wearing a maroon top with some black dungarees!" I kick my leg up and then put it back down. I walk to the camera and grab it and point it down to my shoes. I press record. "And these are my shoes. They are white low tops with little red and blue rubber stripes at the bottom." I stop recording and put the camera at a selfie angle with my arm up in the air. "And lastly My hair and makeup. I have a clip of me doing my makeup here." I stop for a few seconds. "My hair is straightened and my makeup is pretty neutral except I have got my lips as a very pretty shade of dark red!" I stop the camera and set it down. I grab my black jacket that has the white rose on the back and is like a rain coat texture. I also grab my same purse I used yesterday. It still had the gum and my keys in it so I just added my vlogging camera and my phone. I turned off the lights and went to Jamie's room. I dig through her dresser looking for an outfit for her as she will probably want fresh clothes. I pick out a white cropped halter top and some black jeans. I also grab a maroon hoodie for her so we can twin and so she can be warm. I then shove the outfit except the jacket in my purse. I tie her hoodie around my waist over mine. I walk upstairs. Opal hadn't touched her food. I went to her lying on her bed and I picked her up and carried her to the couch I set her down and she lied down. I went to the kitchen and grabbed an apple and I started eating it. I went to the couch and sat down grabbing Opal with one hand and putting her on my lap. I turned the TV on to the kids morning shows and started petting Opal and eating and watching the TV all at the same time. I finished my apple and got up to throw it away. I sat back on the couch and hugged Opal. "It's okay baby. Mommy Jamie is going to be home soon." I say in a baby voice while looking at her with a puppy dog face. My phone goes off and I check still holding Opal close to my chest in my left arm/hand. It is a new text. I open it in the iMessage.

Joe| Hey love, what's going on? You haven't spoken to me in ages! :(

I look at the message with my lips being tightly pushed together like I was trying to glue them together. Come on Emry you can't avoid him forever and you are acting so childish.