Chapter 12

"I- I saw you maybe....k-kiss that girl." I stutter slowly. I look down. I couldn't face him. "What?" He says. "At the club you kissed a girl and you were drunk. And I- saw." I say. I felt sick like I would actually be sick all over him and this table. "Oh right. It was stupid, it was nothing." He says. "Also what do you care? We aren't dating." He says. And that is when time stopped. THe butterflies in my stomach flew faster. Joe's movements became slower. His face became more deadly and mean. I could feel me getting as red as a tomatoe. And then I stop and just stare at him. And stare at him. For what felt like hours. I slowly get up. Or it might of been really fast. I can't tell. And I run to the door, Or walked. At this point I was clueless. I go outside and everything turns back to normal. I have to get out of here. I see a yellow cab. I wave at it to stop. I jump in quickly and look at the door. Joe is running out looking angry and broken. I look away and tell the driver my house address. We get there and I tip him and get out. I go inside of my flat. I run to my bedroom and Opal follows so I put her in her play pen. I get to my room and get a rucksack and stuff clothes and random chargers. I slide my macbook in the back and as well as some headphones. I then swing the rucksack on my shoulders and walk upstairs. I go to our counter and take a piece of paper from the desk and a pen. I start writing a note to Jamie.

Jamie

Everything worked out well. Joe and I are going to hang out for a while.

Don't wait up :)

Emry xx

I put the pen and pad of paper back on the desk and kiss Opal and leave. I had no idea where I was going but I needed to leave. I realized I had gotten in a cab and left my car at the restaurant so first off I should walk there and pick it up. The restaurant wasn't too far away. I begin walking. 

I finally get to the restaraunt and there are only two cars mine and a strangers car. I hurry to my car and jump in it. I start the car and then wait for it to warm up so I play a game on my phone. I hear the door handle struggle and I look out of the passenger side of the window. I jump 1 foot out of my seat practically. "Oh my god!" I scream. Joe is there trying to get in. I roll the windows down. "Damn it Joe! You gave me a heart attack." I frown. "Come on Em. Let me in." Joe says. I sigh and unlock my doors. He gets in and turns to me. "Look I was drunk and stupid. And I know I shouldn't of said what I said to you in the restaraunt." He said. "Shut up Joe. I am not in the mood." I hiss. I didn't care what he thought of me. "Okay." He said defensivley. "So-" He cuts me off. "Sooo..." He smirks. "Get out." I state putting my hands on the wheel. "Em," He pouts. "Emry." I correct him. "Good bye Joseph Graham Sugg." I say. "What are you talking about? We will see each other again right?" He asks. "I don't know Joe! I don't know. But right now I do know that you need to get out." I start rising my voice but eventually control it. "But Emry-" Joe says before I cut him off. "Look Joe, I can't do this right now. This is the second time you have made me feel like crap. This isn't working you obviously aren't taking 'us' seriously whatever 'us' is. Joe I can't-" I get cut off by joe huge hands grasping my head. He pulls me in quickly. And we kiss just like it was our first but this time I pulled away. I look foward. I see him look foward out of the corner of my eye. "Please." I say. "Okay." His voice cracks and I see him wipe his under eye. I begin to hold my breath. He slowly climbs out of the car and slams the door. My eyes start to feel wet and I just kept holding my breath. I drove away and relaized I couldn't do this. I couldn't drive out of town like a wreck. I head back to the flat. I can't do this to Jamie. I can't do this to Joe. 

A/N 5 Reasons why this chapter is short

1.) I haven't posted in a while

2.) Perfect Place to stop

3.) I don't want to do really long chapters anymore. I want to do short but a lot of chapters. Because when I do long chapters that makes it hard for me to jump around

4.) I am sick of looking at "Chapter 12"

5.) There is this really sweet girl named 3112Holly2113 and she has been supporting me through this book. She is always commenting and voting and it really warms my heart. I love good and bad feedback guys! So shout out to 3112Holly2113 for going out of her way for reading this book, commenting, voting and even DMing me stating what she thought of this book. That is so sweet and nice of you! I love you! xx

Me out LY xx