Prologue

Meredy's P.O.V

Hi, I'm Meredy Milkovich, the Princess of the Kingdom of Sorcière. My father the king had died, I don't like to talk about him... My mother is Queen Ultear. I have a little sister named Wendy, she's only 12 years old, and doesn't get engaged... Lucky her... I also have a big brother named Jellal, he is engaged to Princess Erza. He is going to be King of the Fairy Kingdom. I know it's strange how he's not King of here... Anyway, that's where I come in I'm going to be Queen of here, but I don't know who I will have a forced marriage with.

I also know everything about everyone, from research in, books, wanted posters, etc., etc.. There's just one person I don't know a thing about. Lyon Vastia, that's what I hate about him... He's a thief, and stays so hidden! No one knows a thing about him... The only fact I know is that he steals from others and it's only for himself...

Lyon's P.O.V

Hey, I'm Lyon Vastia, the number 1 theif in all the kingdoms. Why number 1 you may ask. I'm the only out of all the thieves who hasn't been caught, so yeah I'm pretty cool. They always put up wanted posters of me, but never get it right, they always guess what I look like. One, I was tan and bald, the next day I was pale and had long blonde hair. The idiots that think they know me. I only steal from people who have too much and they don't need everything they have. I steal from palaces, big houses, etc., etc., only for people that really need it. Such as, I stole soup ingredients from a market for some kids who needed to make it for their sick mother.

There's one Kingdom I despise the most. That's the Sorcière Kingdom. Their too rich... I hate everyone's guts in that Kingdom. I mostly hate Princess Meredy, she is a spoiled brat and thinks she knows everything...