Chapter 10

Meredy's P.O.V

The Celestial Kingdom... Well at least I know the Queen and King here...

"What Kingdom is this, Princess Know-It-All?" Lyon asked. I ignored his name for me.

"The Celestial Kingdom, ruled by King Natsu Dragneel and Queen Lucy Heartfilia Dragneel." I said.

"Of course, you probably knew this..." Lyon sweat dropped.

"I can probably get a map from Lucy or something." I mumble.

"Whatever gets us back to Sorcière faster." Lyon mutters.

Impatient much...

We walked up to the palace gates to see guards standing there, weapons drawn.

"I am here to see Queen Lucy." I say.

"How do we know you're not some witch here to kill her?" A guard asked. I take off my hood.

"I am Princess Meredy of Kingdom Sorcière, so don't claim me of killing your Queen." I said. They nodded quickly and let us in.

We walked into the gigantic throne room.

"Who's there?" Someone asked, nervously.

"Lucy it's ok, it's me, Meredy." I said.

"Meredy..." She says walking into the throne room, her stomach had a bump. She's pregnant...

When she made it down the long stairway, I ran up and hugged her.

"You look great!" I smile. She blushed in embarrassment.

"Meredy, thank you... How is your mother?" She asked.

"Well I needed some space from my mother, so I kind of ran off away from the Kingdom for a few days..." I say, and sweat drop. "Can you please not bring this up to my mother?"

"I won't say a word about it, since I used to do the same... Anyway who's this gentleman is he your boyfriend?" Lucy asked, we blushed.

"L-Lucy I can't have a boyfriend! T-This is one of my guards." I lied.

"Oh well, nice to meet you umm..."

"My name is Lee, your majesty." He lied.

"Nice to meet you Lee." She smiled.

"Oh Lucy, we need a map to go back to Sorcière. We kind of lost ours on the way here." How many times have I lied today?

"Oh of course." She smiled. "Meredy, are you in a hurry at all?" I ask.

"Kind of..." I said.

"Oh I was hoping you would stay for tonight because we are having our yearly dance... The entire Kingdom is invited and since you were in the Kingdom today you could come..." She says.

"L-Lucy you don't have to invite us." I said.

"I insist you stay." She said... I can't say no to her, especially since she's pregnant and has mood swings as well.

"O-Ok we'll stay for the day." I said. "But we need to head back first thing tomorrow morning."

"Of course." She says. "I hope you enjoy your stay.