Chapter 19

Meredy's P.O.V

Once I woke up, I had blushed as the memories from last night flooded in my mind. Then something went through my mind...

I might be pregnant...

"L-Lyon wake up..." I mumbled, shaking him.

"Mngh" He groaned waking up.

"Sorry, but we should get going..." I said...

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why do you still want to go back? If you go back you would have to get married... And we did all that stuff last night..." He said, I blushed.

"I-I don't know." I said.

"Is there anyway you can change it...?" He asked.

"Maybe, my mother understands my feelings... Most of the time... But I ran out of the castle, but I'm also pretty sure Wendy covered me." I smiled.

"Will she really accept our choice of a thief and Princess falling for each other...?"

"I don't know... Her and my father got married and my father wasn't related to royalty in any way..." I mumbled... I hope my mother accepts him... I hope the Kingdom accepts him...

-Time Skip-

We had made it back to the Kingdom after a while.

We had walked through the gates... Please accept him...

"Meredy~nee you're back!" Wendy cried as I entered the palace.

"Hi Wendy..." I smiled, she looked at Lyon.

"Who is he?" She muttered.

"He is someone who helped me a lot..."

"Thank you for helping my sister." Wendy smiled at him.

"Where is mother...?" I asked.

"She's in the throne room..." Wendy said.

"Ok thanks."

We entered the throne room.

"Mother?" I asked.

"Oh, hello Meredy..." She seemed upset.

"Are you alright?" I said.

"You were out... With this guy weren't you..." She mumbled.

"How did you-" I got cut off.

"I saw the note you left Wendy... I then realized you did not want a forced marriage..."

"What are you saying?" I mumbled.

"I'm allowing you to choose your own husband, who I assume is this man... Also known as Lyon Vastia." She said, we both stared, she knew!

"How did you know...?" Lyon muttered.

"Your mother, was my friend from long ago... You have her eyes... She was a good person... And I've heard you've stolen for young kids and families that need it... You are kind hearted like her..." She smiled.

"So you're saying..."

"I approve, you have my blessing."