Chapter 2

(A/n: it's the same day)
(Jungkook POV)
It was Monday already which means college again.I wasn't planning anything special for today.I just wanted to go with the flow and yes have a party and make out with people as usual.The sun was shining brightly,it seemed like I was gonna have a wonderful day.
*vibrates*
*vibrates*
My phone rang,I checked to see the number and it was none other than my favorite hyung,Yoongi hyung.
"Hello,hyung!good morning" I said as I picked up the call.
"Morning,you shithead.Yah what took you so long to pick up a call huh? Are you ignoring me? Or are you making out with hoes in the morning?" Yoongi hyung asked while laughing.
"No no hyung.I just overslept due to hangover yanno.By the way why did you call?" I asked him.
"Well I just wanted to make sure you're awake and wanted you to come college little early you know.We can have lots of fun and I've heard there's lots of hoes around our college.You know you don't wanna miss them right?" He explained.

Someone's gonna have fun today
"Alright I'm gonna be there in 15 minutes" I said with a smirk on my face
(A/n: I don't wanna go with the detail cause I find it long and boring af)

-Time skip (at college)
I reached college bit earlier than usual,I actually thought I was gonna have some fun today at college but no,all these hoes were clinging to me all the time.Its not like I don't enjoy it,I do enjoy it but I have had enough of those people.Being the richest and most handsome guy at the college ain't that easy.Those guys and girls keep nagging me 24/7. I'm bored of their usual dramas and ugly faces.I need new playtoy,I'm tired of people at my college.I was wishing to get out of the class as soon as possible.A minute at college felt like 827272192 years.I never enjoy it,I only enjoy the attention I get.I never pay attention to my teachers nor the lesson and I don't even care about my grades.

Meanwhile,Yoongi hyung was nowhere to be found.I texted him where he was then he replied he was making out in janitor room with some random girl ohhhh at least someone's having good time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
"don't forget to use protection,hyung" I texted him and locked my phone.
(Time skip)

Thank god! College was over and I finally got rid of those fake asses.It was a long boring day.I wanted to bunk classes at some point but I didn't.
*vibrates*
oh message from Yoongi hyung
I quickly unlocked my phone and read the message.
From:Grandpa Suga (()) "Suga" is his nickname
Sorry,i have something important.cant go clubbing today.go home safely,dickhead.
I chuckled as I read the message and I replied "alright and be safe hyung" and put my phone back inside the pocket.I have many friends but I know they're such a fakies and they are friends with me just because I'm rich.But Yoongi hyung,he's been my friend and hyung since childhood.I trust him a lot.I might act very cold with other people but not with Yoongi hyung.
I was in the parking section and there came the number one hoe of my college,Aastha (a/n:sorry Aastha).There are quite many hoes around my college but Aastha is the very popular hoe.Not gonna lie,she's hot af but she's actually not my type and yes I've had sex with her few times.
"Hello,hottie! What you doing?" Aastha said biting her lips.
"What the fuck do you want biatch?" I said with rudeness.
"Why so rude?Stop acting like you don't want me,Jungkook.I know you want me." she came closer to me and tried to seduce me.
No bitch,not this time
"Get yo ugly ass outta here you hoe.Dont ever appear infront of me,unless I want you to.Get that? And I don't want you okay.Now fucking leave,I'm not in mood today" I yelled at her.
"Damnn boii you could have just told me sweetly.Why you have to be rude?You know what, I'm leaving" she shouted looking bit irritated and walked away in hoeish way.
I was finally relieved that she had left.I went towards my favorite Lexus.I have many cars but for me this Lexus is the best.Why? well it was a present to me from my father.I quickly put the key in the ignition and started my car and drove away.Yoongi hyung and I had plan to go clubbing today but he couldn't make it and I wasn't planning to go alone either.I actually had no idea where I was going.But I was enjoying what I was doing.I was jamming to my favorite songs."Let Me Love You" by DJ Snake ft Justin Bieber was on play and I was humming to the song.(A/n: I have to promote papi's song). I didn't realize but i had reached some familiar neighborhood.It was quite near from my mansion.I was driving slowly as I was exploring the environment.Then all of sudden,a can hit my face which made me loose my control and in a second my Lexus hit the wall.
*beeeeeeeppppppppp*

For a second,I felt dizzy.I came into my senses after like 10 secs,I groaned in pain and got off my Lexus to see if there was any damage to my car.There was a small scratch but I was really very angry because who the hell has a right to cause scratch to my baby?Who had enough courage to mess with JEON JUNGKOOK? My nose was bleeding and I quickly rubbed it with my hand,I was very furious so I grabbed that can and looked around to see the one who caused all of this bullshit.There was no one but a one school boy maybe,well he was wearing school uniform and a backpack but whatever,he looked like high schooler anyways and he was walking aimlessly.He wasn't even looking anywhere and had no idea what he really did.I got more angry as he didn't even bother to look back and I shouted "YAHHHHHHH"
That school guy might have heard but still kept walking.
I again shouted "Hey you!In the school uniform!!!!"
He quickly turned to face me with a surprised and questionable face maybe quite surprised seeing rich handsome looking guy haha...I looked at his face.He looked nothing special,he was just like a typical student not my type.He had tanned skin as compared to mine and looked innocent.He looked tired and confused.
"What do you want?" He asked with bored face.

"Did you throw this? " I asked showing the can.
"No" he replied shortly
"Then did you kick this?" I asked wearing a pretty pissed off face.
The guy nodded and said "yes"

"Do you have any idea that you almost killed me and caused a damage to my Lexus?"

"So?"

"Aish you little brat." I walked towards the guy and said "You need to pay for it" pointing the damage he caused to my Lexus.
"you look rich enough so why bother asking me to pay.." he murmured under his breathe but quite loud enough for me to hear.
"What?" I asked raising my eyebrows.
"Well okay,how much is it?" He said plainly.
"What?Do you think it's that cheap for that kind of expensive car Huh?" I shouted.
"Well you said that I need to pay for the scratch then tell me how much it cost quickly.I don't have much time for you,mister.I'm in bad mood and don't wanna deal with anymore bullshit." He shouted.
I let go a sigh and didn't think twice and said "$3000"
"Ok- WAIT WHATTTT????"
"You said you will pay for it,didn't you?Now why are you giving me the face like I told you to pay it in a different way?" I said examining his body.

"What the!!!!YOU PERVERT" he shouted covering his whole body.

"Hey,don't dream.Its not like I'm gonna touch your body." I said with a gross face.

"YOUUUU!!!!"he shouted

"what?"

"AIISSSHHH"

"OMG LOOK OVER THERE!!!!!!!" he shouted poiting his finger over somewhere.
I quickly turned back to see where he pointed but there was nothing.When I turned back to face him,he had escaped already.
"YAHH!!!!" aiissshhh I got fooled.
But fortunately that guy dropped his wallet behind.I picked up the wallet and checked inside. y'all I'm rich enough ok I won't steal his money.I saw his school identity card.
"So you're Kim Taehyung..." interesting I smirked.
(A/n: DAMNNNNNN PUTA BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THE SHITTY UPDATE!!! DUHH ITS NOT LIKE YA CARE THO 😂)