Chapter 7

Taehyung's POV

My classes finally ended,ever since I met that Jungkook guy my life hasn't been easy. I fucking hate him so much. He made me do so much works. "Slave" my foot. I wanna chop his dick and feed them to dogs. I don't want to see his face. My head hurts even thinking about him plus this bitch Jimin been talking about how much he loves jams for 15 minutes. Can't he just shut up and let me be in peace.

"Urgh, I feel so pooped out" I said linking my arms with Jimin.

"Yup,I bet you are!" He said rolling his eyes. I noticed it myself but I ignored it. It really bugs me tho.

"Let's go out and have some fun?" I asked nervously waiting for another eye roll but instead he smirked and nodded.
"You wanna have fun?" He said smirking.
"Boi stop being a dirty minded." I hit his head.

"How you know what I'm thinking about?"
"Oh please Jimjam. We're bestfriends.I know your meaning and my meaning of fun."

As I said that,the smirk on his face faded away and he pouted.
"Okay, let's have your kind of fun today." he said.
"Umm...then let's go to library?" I asked staring at him but before he could even answer my phone started ringing.

*Rings* *Rings*
I picked up my phone before it could hang up and as soon as I picked it up I regretted deeply.

"Wassup" just listening his voice makes me want to rip him up and his stupid contract.
"Uh-uh..hii" I said tryna keep it nice and simple.

"Wassup I said"

what in the hell is wassup? Does he listens to BTS too? Does he wants me to complete the line or WUTTT??

"We are bulletproof!" I said.

"W-what?"

"WUTT"

"Whatever. Where are you?"

"I'm wi-" before I could even complete my sentence he cut me off.
"Well it doesn't matter where you are. I need you to meet me outside of Monsta X library in 5 minutes. (A/N- yes I'm that poor in making names. Kill me)And yes don't be late or else."

"BU-"

"No buts but butts are alright" he said without even letting me speak.

"See you SLAVE",he cut off leaving me confused af.

I'm stood there in the middle of the pavement looking like a dumb. I knew that judging by my face Jimin knew that I had a problem and couldn't go with him but he assured me that he was fine with it and left me still stunned by the sudden order.

Jimin crossed the road and shouted "TAKE CARE TAEHYUNGIE" and waved me. He's so cute sometimes,my heart hurts. "You too" I shouted back and waved him.
I realized I had to get to the library in 5 mins. I didn't want to be late so I tried to get there as soon as possible.

I got infront of that library panting hard looking like a mess. I could finally take a proper air. Once I adjusted myself I got inside and look over for that arrogant muscle pig. Few seconds after I saw a very attractive, can't lie.he is attractive annoying guy sitting there looking at his watch impatiently. I stalk over him and asked him why he called me here but he just shrugged.