Chapter 5

Taehyung's POV

*vibrates* *vibrates*
My phone rang which made me wake up from my beautiful dream.I was a total mess,I was too tired so I didn't bother to pick up the call.

*vibrates* *vibrates*
Ughhh who the hell is this..
My phone was ringing continuously,but I still didn't pick up. I had enough,it was ringing way too much so I decided to finally pick up.I woke up with my messy hair and eye half closed.I didn't bother to stand up,i answered the call still laying down on bed.

"Yeboseyo?" I said

"Yahh...Is that how you answer your master?" the other line said.
I froze as the other line spoke,I knew who he was.None other than JEON JUNGKOOK.

"Why didn't you pick up the call huh? Why are you still lying down?Thats not how you answer your master.Do you want me to punish you?"

Wait how does he know that I ignored his calls and I am still lying down on bed?Is he...

"Don't think too much,I can see you" he added.

"Y-you can see me? Did you fix a camera in my room? Are you spying me?" I asked nervously looking around.
I looked around the room in order to find out the hidden cam or something through which he's been spying on me.

"Hahaha look through the window" he playfully said.
I quickly looked through the window and saw a guy talking on phone.I went closer and squint my eyes to have a better look.

"Now you see me?Enjoying the view?" He said waving at me with smile.

I widened my eyes and panickly closed the curtains.
"Ohmygodhowdidyoueven..Do you live there?"

"I didn't till yesterday but I do from now on since I gotta keep my eyes on my Slave" he said with a smirk on his face. I wanna punch this brat so bad.

I quickly cut off the line and got onto my bed and covered myself  under the blanket.

"MY LIFE IS SUCH A MESS,I WANNA PUNCH THAT JERK SO BAD. MY LIFE IS RUINED" I cried out.

"Taehyung-ah!! Don't you have school? Hurry up sleepyhead" my mom yelled from kitchen.

"Alright,eomma" I shouted

Thank god I have school today even tho I don't like going school atleast that guy Jeon won't follow me there. I hope he doesn't,I wonder what he's gonna do. I brushed off all those thoughts and took a warm shower and dressed myself in school uniform and headed towards school worriedly and praying not to meet that guy on my way.

---- time skip------

It was lunch time,Jimin has been clinging to my side whole day asking me who that guy was and why he took me away. I knew this would happen after all he is Park Jimin who has to know Everything!

"Taehyung, tell me who that guy was?" Jimin said curiously.

"Who?"

"Don't act like you don't know what I am talking about you idiot"

"Seriously who?" 

"Ugh that hottie who kidnapped you yesterday."

I choked on coke. (not cock ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))
"Ewww!! Hottie who? That muscle pig? Hell NOO " I made disgusted face.

"Oh shut up. He was hella hot okay? I would suck his dick for free." Jimin added. Aish this guy

I smacked back of his head.
"JiminIamhisslave" I blurted out.

"YOU ARE WHAT?" Jimin asked with his shocked face.
I sighed and told him whole story how I got myself into this mess and    signed the enslavement agreement.

*silence*

"OHMYGOD KIM TAEHYUNG. DO YOU KNOW HOW LUCKY YOU ARE. YOU ARE GOING TO BE HIS SALVE. YOU ARE GONNA SPEND 100 DAYS WITH THAT HOTTIE. WAHHH I ENVY YOU" Jimin screamed. All people were looking at our table now. I feel embarrassed. Seriously why is Jimin even my bestfriend? This midget really got a big mouth. I regret telling him.

"Jimin, you got no jams" I said loud enough so that Jimin could hear it.
Jimin pouted and crossed his arms. I had no choice, that's only the way to make him shut up. He really hates when someone says he got no jams.

He stayed quiet. Thankfully people's attention wasn't on us now. Even tho some girls were whispering stuffs and giving us glares. I ignored it.

"Sorry Jimin but it wasn't necessary to let the whole world hear it" I broke the silence between us.
"It's okay but what's wrong with letting people know that you're hanging out with a handsome sexy dude?"

"Dude,I'm not "hanging out" with him. I am his slave remember?" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh yea whatever. Good luck being his slave. And are you gonna do whatever he tells you to do? Like that kinda stuff too?" Jimin asked with evil smile wiggling his eyebrows.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? I DIDNT AGREE TO BE HIS SEX SLAVE

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? I DIDNT AGREE TO BE HIS SEX SLAVE. PLUS I DONT GOT INTEREST IN THAT GUY. HE'S A TOTAL FUCKBOY. I DONT LIKE HIM." I explained. Does Jimin really think I'd frickle frackle with him. Ew no,just no. I know he's hot  oopss I said it. I know he's hot but he's a total jerk,not my type.

*bell rings*
Thank you lord,break is over otherwise i would have to deal with his shits. We stood up and walked to our next class. Then a guy appeared infront of me,I looked the guy's face oh boi and here he is again,Jeon Jungkook!!

"I need your assistance."

Hello,I am not dead lol. Finally decided to update. And as I always say don't mind my typos and grammatical mistakes. Thanks for reading this crap. See you next time.

AND PLEASE VOTE FOR BTS
http://mama.mwave.me/vote