Chapter 6

JUNGKOOK's POV

"I didn't till yesterday but I do from now on since I gotta keep my eyes on my Slave"  i said.

*toot* *toot*
Taehyung cut off the line and I really got mad. Who even has a nerve to cut off the line while I, The Jeon Jungkook is speaking. Like girls and boys would die for me to call them. But this guy easily ignored me. Oh this boi needs some lessons to learn.

I skipped the class because I didn't feel like going. Classes are boring af and so are the students. Plus it doesn't matter if I skip class or not cause at the end I am the one who's gonna top the class. I am genius.

I wanted to annoy the shit outta Kim Taehyung. It's his first day of slavery, what should I do with him??

-----------------------------------------
Taehyung's POV

"I need your assistance" Jungkook said.

I started feeling nervous and uncomfortable.
"W-what? A-assistance? But I have class right now,Jungkook." I somehow managed to say.

"Uh about that, don't worry. I have already spoke to your principal" He said smirking.

"And do you want me to double your punishment? It's a "Master" for you,remember that."

"I am sorry, Master"
" Don't waste my time and follow me quickly" he said as he walks outside the school.

I just nodded even tho I wanted to refuse.

All students were looking at Jeon Jungkook like he's a Prince of some country.
"Hey quick your pace" he said to me turning back. Shut up

I quicken my pace and walked outside school gate. Jimin was looking at me with a smile. Bitch I am here dying and you're smiling.
I gestured Jimin to go back to class.

"Jungkook- sshi, please be nice to Taetae. Taehyung-ah HWAITING!" he shouted before going back.

My  first day of slavery starts now.
-----------------------------------------

We arrived infront of the huge mansion. It was so beautiful just like how I saw it on tv.
Guards opened the main gate and let the car get inside.

He parked the car and existed his car and I did the same.
I had never seen such a mansion ever in my life and I was pretty astonished. I didn't even realize that Jungkook has already got inside.

"Do you need an invitation to come in?" he looked at me.

I shook my head.

"Wahh...what a pretty house you've got. It's so big and beautiful. " I said examining the house.

"I know right"

But it was kinda confusing when I saw nobody inside this big mansion. Does he not have maids?

He walked upstairs and unlocked one of the room which I think was probably his. He entered inside and so did I.
"So... Why am I here?" I asked looking around his messy bedroom.

"My parents are coming from US today. And I gave a day leave to all my maids and workers and as you can see this house is mess right now. It's not tidy. I don't want to hear any of the complains from my parents about it.I need you to clean this house for me. All neat and clean, understood?" he picked up a dirty sock and threw it on my way. Thankfully that dirty sock didn't landed on me.

"No, Nope, Nah, Never!!" I exclaimed.
"Well then according to the contra-"
"Okay fine, Jesus Christ" I cut him off knowing what he would say.

"Not only this room but also living and dining room,got it? Also don't forget to do the dishes. I'm gonna pick them up from airport. I'll be back in 45 minutes. Remember  I should not see even a single spot of dirt,okay?okay." He stated with a serious look.

"Okay" I sighed. As he left, I picked up the dirty socks and threw it at the door and slumped myself down on his bed and closed my eyes.
I shook my head as I realized I only have 45 minutes to do clean this mess.I picked up his socks and dirty clothes and put them in laundry.

"Eww,gross" I groaned as I picked up his boxers which he hasn't washed for don't know how long.
I was done with his room in 10 minutes. I finished cleaning dining and living room in 20 minutes. Next was washing dishes. It was the worst part of cleaning. I don't know how he made such a mess,one thing I know is he did it on purpose. I ended up doing dishes in 10 minutes,I'm pretty fast yanno.

---------------------------------------
So I was done with everything in 40 minutes which means 5 mintues left until they arrive. I looked at the mirror and I looked like a beggar with pretty face. I had smudges of soap and lasagne on my face which I quickly washed them away. I saw black shiny car outside the gate, I knew they arrived. They entered the house, they looked around probably satisfied with cleanliness. They looked at me and I bowed them.
"Jungkook, who is he?" they asked Jungkook pointing me. I looked at him.
"Nobody" he plainly replied. I was bit disappointed, I mean he could have lied that I was his friend.

"You haven't left yet? what are you waiting for? Just leave." He ordered.
"Oh sorry,I was about to leave.Have a good time Mr. and Mrs. Jeon." I smiled at them.

I walked past Jungkook giving him a glare and left his mansion.
-----------------------------------------
Aish what does that brat think he is? He should be thankful that I cleaned his house. He didn't even thank me instead he was like "you haven't left yet? Leave now.blah blah blah" and what ?who am I? "Nobody" Ughhh I want to kill him so much.
I reached my home at around 6, luckily dad and mom weren't at home.

"Hey Tae" Baekhyun said as he got up and hugged me and I hugged him back.
"So how was your day?"

Don't ask
"Fine" I said with fake smile.

Double update cause why not? Don't mind my typos and grammatical mistakes. I don't even know where this is going but nvm.

AND A BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO THE KINGS AKA BTS FOR WINNING A DAESANG AWARD FOR BEST ALBUM OF THE YEAR. I AM SO PROUD OF THEM!!