Chapter 3

(Author POV)
To say Taehyung didn't have tough day was an understatement.He actually had bad day.From breaking up with his boyfriend on their 100th Days Anniversary to causing a scratch to a Lexus was quite a lot to handle.He mentally patted his back for somehow managing to escape from that Lexus guy.After his encounter with Lexus guy,Jeon Jungkook ,he ran straight towards his house.It was dark already,the moon was out and the stars were shining brightly.He went inside his home getting greeted by his family.

"Hi,everyone!I'm home." He said to everyone putting fake smile.
"Hello baby,welcome home.What took you so long?" his mom asked.
"Just some school stuffs mom.Umm ac-actually I'm bit tired,can I go to my room?" Taehyung asked.None of them talked but just nodded with a smile.

He quickly went inside his bed and changed his uniform and wore a simple T-shirt and pajamas and jumped on his bed.He was staring blankly at the white ceiling.

"Why always me? Why does it always happen to me? Am I that problematic? Am I that dumb? I'm so stupid ughhhhhh" he thought to himself thinking about earlier events and hid his head under his pillow.

After few hours-
"Tae,dinner is ready.Mom told me to call you to eat.Hurry up" Baekhyun shouted
"Cominggg!!!" Tae said heading towards dining hall.
-

(Time skip)
Taehyung had his dinner and he was laying down on his bed.His head filled with many thoughts.Suddenly $3000 popped in his head."How am I going to pay $3000?" He thought to himself.
"I almost forgot I don't know that guy and he doesn't know me so there's nothing to be worried about.I am just over thinking.Just relax,Taehyung" he said turning off the light and fell alseep.

(Jungkook POV)
"So you're Kim Taehyung..." interesting I smirked.
I quickly put Taehyung's wallet inside my pocket and got into my Lexus and drove off towards my house.The maids were doing their usual works and I was pretty hungry so I ordered my personal chef,Kim Seokjin to prepare dinner for me.He has been working at my house for a long time along with his boyfriend,Kim Namjoon and yes Namjoon hyung works for my dad's company.I have known them since my childhood so I call them hyung.So after i ordered Jin hyung,I went inside my room.Today was quite unusual day,I didn't hook up with anyone and had to encounter with that guy Taehyung.I recalled past event and an idea popped up in my head.I called Namjoon hyung and asked him to get all the information he could get about Kim Taehyung smirking to myself.let me have some fun.

Then there was a knock on the door."Come in" I said.Jin hyung came along with a big trolley with varieties of dishes.I thanked him with a smile and he smiled back. Again there was another knock,"yes" I said.Then Namjoon hyung entered with a grin after seeing his boyfriend.
"Here's all the info about him,sir" he said handing me a paper.
"Thanks hyung and don't call me 'sir' just call me Jungkook" I replied.
Then the couple left my room and closed the door.
I ate my dinner while going through the paper Namjoon handed me.

Name:Kim Taehyung
Age:18
Sex: Male
Height:5'9" (A/n: this ain't his real height btw)
Weight:60
School: SM high school
Address:xxxxxxxxxxxx,Seoul,Korea
Phone no:0987654321
Blah
Blah
Blah
-
-
(A/n: ^^ this makes no sense 😂)

"Hmmm interesting.Get ready,Kim Taehyung!!" I said clicking my tongue.

Next morning
(Taehyung POV)

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!YOU ARE UNDER ARREST.SURRENDER YOURSELF.DO YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH DEMOLISHING CAR?"
I heard outside.I peeked outside my window then I saw bunch of police with guns in their hand.I was terrified so I quickly closed the curtains having no idea what to do.
"I REPEAT KIM TAEHYUNG!! SURRENDER YOURSELF OR WE WILL HAVE TO SHOOT"
I panicked and tried to hid but-
*shoot* *shoot*shoot* *shoot*

*vibrates* *vibrates*
I opened my eyes at the sound of my phone ringing.
"Thank god it was just a dream.I almost peed my pants" i thought to myself realizing I was a sweating mess.
I didn't bother to look at the number and picked up the call.

"Hello!" I said
"It's me!" (a/n: Adele NOOO)
"What do you want?"
"Well,for your information we have unfinished business." the other line said.

"Unfinished business?ahh you jerk.. Aren't we already over? Why are you calling me Huh?Listen,I did my best okay but too bad we're over.There's nothing to talk about now SO DONT YOU DARE BOTHER ME"
"Are you crazy??"
"WHAT?CRAZY?WHO?ME? YAHH JUNG HOSEOK,DO YOU WANT TO DIE? SAY ONE MORE WORD YOU HORSE FACE AN-" I was cut off by another line.
"Who the fuck is Jung Hoseok?This is JEON JUNGKOOK!"
"What? Jeon Jungkook? So this is not Hoseok?" I laughed nervously.
"By the way who are you Mr.Jeon Jungkook?" I added politely.
"Uhm,I think you forgot,you caused a scratch to my Lexus."
oh my god
*toot* *toot* *toot*
OH MY GOD HOW DID HE GET MY NUMBER.PLEASE SAVE ME!! 

"Tae,you do know you have school in 30 minutes right?" Baek shouted.
"Neee" I shouted even tho I didn't want to go school and stay in my room forever.

-
Jimin and I were having our talks.I realized I had forgot my identity card not a big deal.I decided to ask him about that Lexus thing.
"Jimin, um d-do y-you know how much it cost to you know pay for a small,like this small scratch on Lexus?" I asked with a hand gesture.
"Umm Lexus right? I think it will cost a lot but I don't know exactly.Why? Taehyung,did you cause a problem?" Jimin replied.
"No no not me.It was a friend" I said nervously.
-
Classes were finally over.Jimin and I decided to walk home together.We noticed that students were gathering together,don't know for what.
"He's so hott"
"Ohmygodheisdestroyingmyovaries"
"I'd turn gay for him"
"He looks so rich" was all I could hear.
We went closer as we were curious what they're talking about.

I was shocked to see him.It was non other than the same Lexus guy ,JEON JUNGKOOK!!
"Long time no see huh!!!" he said with a smirk getting up from his car.

I gulped oh boii
I tried to run away like yesterday but he quickly grabbed my arms and carried me in bridal style to his car.

"YAHH!!LET ME GO." I pleaded
But he didn't listen.All the students were looking at us with a surprised face. (A/n: SURPRISED MOTHAFUCKA)

"JIMIN,CALL THE C-" he covered my mouth,chucked me to the back of his car and drove away.

(A/n: it took me forever to update haha!! I AM FUCKING EXCITED FOR A BTS COMEBACK!!WOOOHOO!! And whoever is in this stupid "Break Wings Project" GONNA catch my Asian hand okay?IMMA BEAT YO ASS PUTA!! this Caucasian hand THO) 😂 👇👇