CHAP 18

Vivan's POV

Yesterday when I proposed Aarohi and she said yes, my happiness had no bounds. I felt like the happiest person in the world... with some exaggeration though. Anyways, the reason for my happiness was that I had given up all the hope that Aarohi will even talk to me, when she suddenly stopped talking with me, I had no idea why then, nor do I have any idea at present, but then I tried everything possible to convince her, to get her back. When she started ignoring me I felt like a part of me had vanished. But even then I had no idea why I felt so, I had no idea that I had fallen in love with her, and not like some time ago, but I had been in love with her for all the years we were friends, but it was just that I realized it when she left me.

Yes, I had a girlfriend, but I just couldn't be myself with her, I would keep remembering Aarohi, her cute innocent face, those jokes she cracked, her shyness, and all in all, everything about her. So finally I broke up with my girlfriend, because I just couldn't be fair with her.

So when Aarohi accepted my proposal I was so very happy. Then she gave me a surprised me when she said she made friends with her, and I was so happy that they were really nice. When later I asked her to cancel her plans with her friends so that she could spend some time with me, I didn't miss sad look on her face and knew very well that she won't accept that she is was not happy with the idea. So I decided that I would surprise her by asking her friends to join in too.

And I got the same response from her that I thought I would get. And I was so happy for that, and then we all gathered at my room and decided to play Truth and Dare.

And this was the time that all of my happiness came to an end. When we started playing, when Aarav kissed Gracy, the shock and hurt expression on her face told that there was something wrong and that I had not yet noticed and when Gracy kissed me, I don't know why but she was not much hurt.

And the moment when Aarav asked her the best and memorable moment she had on her Trip, I thought she would definitely say that the time I proposed her, but her reply told me, actually confirmed all my doubts that she don't love me. And that was when I realized that she had not yet once said that she loved me, never once started a kiss, not even once.

When the game was over and we all were just talking I asked her to come with me and took her to Ishu's room.

"Aarohi, answer honestly, Do you love me ? " I asked.

"Hmmm." was all she said

"Aarohi, say that you love me. I want you to say 'I love you, Vivan', please Aarohi." I asked her.

"Vivan .... I .. ummm... Vivan...." She was trying to say but then I interrupted her.

"I love you Aarohi, I love you enough to let you go. I know that you don't love me anymore, atleast not in the way I love you, and that's fine with me. I guess you actually loved me before, but now, after you met Aarav, you no more love me, and I can totally understan... Hey Aarohi, don't cry. Its not your fault and I am just happy that you like some decent guy, and I can say that he really is nice. And I won't hold any grudge against you, but please don't cry." I said and hugged her and she instantly wrapped her hands around me and kept crying.
Just when I was about to say something, I heard Ishu speak.

"Aarohi, I totally agree with Vivan, I knew that you are already in love with Aarav when he kissed Gracy and that was why I asked Vivan to kiss her too, to just confirm my doubt and guess what I was right. And I think that now that you know it too that you are in love with him, you should go and tell him, because Gracy is really fast at making moves." She said.

And as she said that, Aarohi went directly towards Ishu, hugged her and said that she love her and came towards me hugged me and said sorry and then ran away.

________________________________

Aarohi's POV

When Ishu said all that, I knew she was right and all the times I felt those weird feelings around Aarav. It was all because I loved him. And then i realized that Ishu was right, before Gracy make any moves on Aarav I must tell him that I love him. So I ran as fast as I could. And I saw that Gracy was sitting next to Aarav and she was almost leaning on him. And without thinking any further I went towards him pulled him up and directly kissed him. I kissed him on lips. And when I realized that he had not even pulled me towards let alone kissed me, I started feeling embarrassed and then thought that why I did it in the first, I literally made a fool of myself in front of everybody and I was about to go away, when I felt two strong arms pulling me, pulling me towards Aarav. And then Aarav kissed me. Aarav really kissed me.

I was taken aback when he kissed me. But instead of feeling shy like I used to, I was now very much confident and kept kissing him. But then we had to part to due the lack of oxygen. When we parted I started talking,
"Aarav I am so sorr..."

But I was interrupted when he again slammed his lips on mine and put his around my waist pulling me more close to him and started kissing me more passionately than the kiss we shared before and I kissed him back with the same passion.

But then Aarav pulled away and gave me a peck on my cheek and hold me close to him. And I hugged him back for support because now my heart was beating so loudly that I could hear my heart beats.

"Aarohi, thank you. I wanted to that the moment we started talking. I liked you that moment itself but I was just scared that you would end our friendship so kept it a secret. But, Aarohi I am so sorry, everything's changed now." Aarav said in a sad tone.

I was so happy to hear that he wanted me for so long but when I heard the last sentence I was completely heartbroken.

"What do you mean by... everything's changed now ?" I asked feeling really shocked and sad.

___________________________________

So that's it.... hope you guys enjoyed the Chapter..... Aarav and Aarohi kissed... for the first time... I was so happy for them....

But what happened to Aarav.... why did he behave so weirdly... what has changed...???

And Vivan was so cite and maturely... it shows that he really loved her...!!!

Aarohi .. for the first time confessed that she LOVES AARAV...!!!

Why did it all turn this way...??? You guys will get all the answers in the next chapter... Hope you all are enjoying the book...

And I want you all to know that I updated early all because of @eddyray26....

Her comments made me want to update early ...

Thank you so much... :);)

THANK YOU ALL ...SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS TOO ...!!

I have reached 1.36k reads... 223 votes and 112 comments...

Love you all lots....!!!!"

I will update ASAP ...!!

Till then bye and love yaa...!!