CHAP 33

Aarav's POV

I am not lying, I am really really happy for Sid and Riya. They are perfect for each other, and their decision is indeed awesome. But then too, just as he said that he proposed Riya for a marriage, and how there is a possibility for it to happen, I couldn't help the sadness I was feeling, because, I can't imagine that happening between me and Aarohi.

I was gonna ask Aarohi the same thing, marriage one, but then it was out of question. I know what her answer would be, and I respect it. But still I couldn't get rid of this feeling.

"Aarav, I know what you are feeling, and I really feel bad about it. I should not have proposed Riya today." I heard Sid say.

"Hey, you are mistaken buddy. I am really alright and very very happy for you two." I told him the half truth, of which the alright part was a lie, and happy one was the truth.

"I know you are happy for me, but I also know that you are sad. You don't need to lie to me. You can talk with me about it." He said.

"Crap, it sounded like a girl was talking." Sid joked, and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Really Sid, there's noth...." I was saying when Sid interrupted me.

"Really man, you are my best buddy, you can talk to me, and I promise I won't tell anyone." Sid said giving a genuine smile.

When he said that, I approached one of the benches and sat there. Sid followed my lead and sat next to me.

"You know Sid, I am really happy for you. But the thing is that, I love Aarohi, and as stupid as it seems, I really want to spend my life with her." I told him honestly.

"I can tell that. Your face shows it all." Sid told me.

"But I also know that it is not possible. And when these remaining days pass, I will never be able to see her again. I can't even talk with her." I said feeling sad.

"It's okay. Maybe destiny has planned something different for you. Maybe one day, you will meet someone different. And the spark between you and that lucky girl, will make you forget about Aarohi." Sid said, trying to make me happy.

"Maybe, maybe not. But what about the time span between that. What would I do ?" I asked him placing my head between my hands.

"Believe me buddy, everything will turn out fine, if not awesome. Maybe Aarohi is not the girl for you." Sid said.

"Sid, at least don't say that. I can feel it, she really is the girl for me." I told him, which brought a smile on his face, and he put his hands up, as if surrendering.

"Okay man, as you say. But now cheer up, and let's go to the car, it's getting late and we should reach our destination before it's complete dark." He told me.

"Yeah, you are right. Let's go." I said and we made our way to the car.

When we approached the car, everyone started questioning where we were, and we both did really good in not letting them know that.

.....

When we reached Riya's home, everyone went to freshen up, and then we all gathered in the hall.

"Okay guys, we were planning on telling you this earlier this morning, but we couldn't, but now we have to tell it." Vivan said.

"What are you talking about, and 'we' stands for you and..?" I asked.

"It stands for me and Vivan." Ishu told us.

"Okay. So continue." Riya said.

"So, we are leaving tomorrow." Vivan told us.

"What do you mean by, we are leaving tomorrow ?" Aarohi asked.

"It means we are leaving this place and returning to Mumbai tomorrow. And also, we both have to return to our hotel today." Ishu continued.

"You mean you are leaving." Riya said.

"Baby, I think that was exactly what Vivan said." Sid joked.

"Haha, very funny." Riya said.

"Yeah, and so we are going back to our hotel now. So see you guys. We will miss a lot. Do come to airport tomorrow." Vivan said.

"God, I am gonna miss you both so freaking much. Promise me you both would remain in touch with us." Gracy said.

"Of course we will Grace. And we are also gonna miss you so so so much." Ishu said.

"And guys, I guess I should also get moving. Vivan can I come with you ? I mean we live in the same hotel. And I am leaving the day after tomorrow." Gracy told us.

"So everyone's leaving. Now please you don't say that even you are leaving." Riya said looking at me, Aarohi and Sid.

"Nope." All three of us said at the same time.

"Thank God." She said.

"So bye Gracy, Ishu and Vivan. But Vivan you do realize that you have tell us what happened between you and our bhabhi (sister-in-law) Eddy." I joked.

"Oh, I sure will." Vivan said and I didn't miss the blush that appeared on his face when I said that.

"We are gonna miss you buddy." Sid said giving him a hug.

"Well, I will meet you soon Vivan and Ishu. And don't tell mom about anything she don't know, please." Aarohi said.

"Don't worry, I won't." Ishu said.

"Okay, time for a group hug." Gracy said.

After our hugging session was over, Ishu and Vivan left along with Gracy, then we had our dinner and were getting ready to go to sleep.

"Ummm, Aarav can you sleep with Aarohi like last night, because, I am gonna sleep with Riya. Please." Sid asked.

"As long she don't have any problem." I told him.

"Well lucky you, she don't have any problem. I asked her." Riya said.

"Okay then." I said feeling happy.

"Hmmm, someone seems happy." Sid said as he was leaving, and I just laughed and went to the room.

__________________________________

Okay guys, maybe this was not a good chapter after all, but please forgive me for that.

And also I am sorry for the late update....

Do vote and comment...

See you soon...