CHAP 30

Aarav's POV

After I got to the room, Aarohi was already sleeping in, I looked at her, and she looked so peaceful while sleeping. But then I was thinking that, as I can't sleep on the bed, so where am I gonna sleep ?

Just as I was thinking, I heard a knock on the door and I turned around to see Ishu standing there with some bedsheets and mattress.

"Aarav, I am really sorry, but tonight you have to sleep on this. As you see there is no couch on which you can sleep, and sleeping on chair is not correct. So..." Ishu said.

"Okhay, I will adjust for tonight. Good night Ishu." I told her, though I was not at all happy with this idea of sleeping down.

"Yaa, good night. Vivan and Sid are also gonna sleep like this." She said, just to make me feel good.

"Hmmm. Bye Ishu, you should sleep now." I told her.

"Yup, bye." She said and went to her room.

After she went to her room, I went to sleep. I was really not very comfortable sleeping here, but I had no other option, so after trying for sometime I finally drifted off to sleep.

"No, no, please don't touch me. Don't please. Please leave me. Aarav, help me. Vivan, Sid, Riya, Ishu, please someone help me. Please.. get your hands off me." I heard someone say loudly, and then I heard someone crying, which was when, I realized that it was Aarohi.

So I got up, and went towards her and started to wake her up, because she was dreaming. But as I touched her, she pushed my hand off her, and woke up suddenly.

But as the light that was coming in this room was only moonlight and as she was drunk and sleepy, she must have not realized that it was me, and she started moving away from me.

"Don't... com..come near me. Please... leave me alone." She whispered, and it was crystal clear that she was scared.

"Hey, Aarohi, it's me Aarav. Don't be afraid of me. No one's gonna cause you any harm. You were just dreaming. Come here. It was just a nightmare." I spoke softly.

"Aarav ?" She said, more like questioned.

"Yes Angel, it's me, Aarav. Don't be scared. You are at Riya's home and safe. It was just a dream." I assured her.

Just as I said that she sighed, and quickly came towards me and hugged me.

"Aarav, I was scared. It was really scary dream. It felt like it was really happening." She spoke softly against my chest.

"Don't worry Aarohi. It was a dream. Now don't think about it, and go to sleep, okay. And if anything happens, I am here, down. Wake me up, okay. Good night." I told her.

"But it's so cold here, how are you able to sleep down there ?" She asked now looking at me.

"Now, you should talk about that with Ishu. She has warned all the three of us to sleep down there." I told her laughing.

"But it's cold and I am scared. Please sleep with me here. I can't sleep alone, not tonight atleast." She said.

"It's okay Aarohi. I will adjust for tonight, and about you being scared, don't think too much about it. You will be fine, okay. Now sleep." I told her and started to get off the bed, but she held my hand and stopped me.

"Please Aarav." She said, and looking at her face, it was really difficult for me to disagree with her.

"Okay, now sleep. No more talking, or else your head will pain too much tomorrow." I told her, and laid down beside her.

"No, I am not feeling sleepy. We will talk. Pleaseeee." She said now moving a little away and resting her head on a pillow.

"But you sho..." I was saying, but she interrupted me.

"Please, I want to talk." She said, pouting, and I couldn't help but laugh, and agree.

"Okay fine. What do you want to talk about ?" I asked her.

"I love your laugh." She said, and blushed

"Hmmm, is that so." I said tickling her.

"Don't do that, I am very ticklish." She said between laughs.

"Okay, what do you want to talk about ?" I said again and stopped tickling her.

"Hmmm, how many girlfriends have you had before ?" She  asked, and it kinda surprised me, I mean, why would she ask me this.

"Ummm, two." I told her.

"Really ? I thought you might have more than that." She said.

"What, why would you think so ?" I asked.

"Don't know, I just thought so." She said.

"Okay. Are you sad because I had two girlfriends ?" I asked her a little worried.

"What! No, not at all. Why would I be ? It's your life." She said.

"Hmmm."

"Are you still having a girlfriend ? I mean, instead of me ?" She asked.

And when she asked me this, it really hurt me, I mean how could she even think that I would do something like this. So I didn't reply.

"Shit, I am sorry. I know you are not like this. I don't know why I asked you this. I didn't mean that. I am sorry Aarav." She said.

"It's okay, but please, don't think like that. I won't ever do such a thing. Never in my life." I told her honestly.

"I know." She said.

"Do you love me ? Like really." She asked.

"Of course I do. Why did you ask this ?" I said, pulling her near me.

"Do you watch porn ?" She asked.

"What ! Aarohi, are you crazy. Do you know what you are talking about ! It's not you who is talking. I really think you should sleep." I told her, because I was really surprised, rather shocked that she asked me this.

"No I won't. Answer my question." She said.

"No I don't. Now go to sleep." I told her.

But instead she hugged me.

"I love you so much Aarav." She said.

"I love you too. Now sleep. I am going down to sleep, okay." I said, while freeing myself, but her grip tightened.

"No, you will sleep here. Please." She said.

"Okay, but no more questions. Sleep." I told her.

"Okay. I will sleep. But you will stay her with me. Promise." She asked.

"Promise." I said, and kissed her forehead. "Now sleep."

"Good night Aarav. I love you." She said, moving, so that now her back was facing me, and she adjusted herself.

"Good night Angel." I told her, putting my hand around her waist, and pulling her near me.

I know, tomorrow, when she realize that I was sleeping next to her, she won't be much happy, with this. She would not even like this. But I have no other option left. So I will have to sleep here, anyways.

But still I thought of trying, I looked at Aarohi, to see whether she has slept, and when I found that she was asleep already, I thought that maybe, I should just get down there, and when I moved, she held my hand with hers and stopped me.

So this meant that my plan failed. So I have to sleep her only. Now, not that I don't like this, that is, sleeping next to her, but then thinking about what will be her tomorrow's reaction, makes me doubt it. Thinking so I also drifted off to sleep.

___________________________________

So I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Do tell your views, and comment and vote.

Till then bye...
See you soon....