Prologue

Hey there, anyone who is reading this. This is the second part to 'Be True To Yourself'. If you liked it then hopeful you will also enjoy this. And if you haven't read the previous go right ahead.

Nova_a :}

_____________________________________________________________________________ 
Prologue

The night was warm for it being the late spring time. The faint smell of coffee and cigarettes lingered in the air. The occasional soft sounds of the engine of cars passing on the street in front of the house. We were in the backyard of the Iero household, enjoying the nice weather. Jersey was just as perfect even more since we left a long, long time ago. If you could imagine roasting marshmallows to make smores in the fall that is what it was like tonight. Warm with a slight breeze, and happy. The silence wasn't deafening now. After long days of nap times, diaper changes, and eating times, you seem to start to enjoy the silence. Some will never understand why, but when you finish school after about a month after the new school year starts and you don't have to go you seem to start to miss it. As much as we may say we hate it that is where our life was for at least 12 or 13 years. I was just starting to get that feeling. I was starting to miss going to school in the mornings and seeing people and just everything. I looked back on the time and it felt as if it was just yesterday that all this happened. I was to soon start anyways I was excepted at a nice school in New York for Uni. I would be studying Neuroscience for 8 years. Yes I changed what I wanted to be yet again. I remember when I was around 8 years old and I told my family i wanted to be a teacher, but I have always said I wanted to be a musician. I still could though. I need something practical to be able to help support my girls. They will soon be 2 months old, and I need to make sure they have an amazing life. I want them to grow up and be better than me.