Chapter 1

Lui's pov

I walked into the Los Santos bank, letting the gun in my hand by my side hang by the tips of my fingers. I flipped the hood on my black hoodie up and put my monkey mask on.

Then with a air if casualness I turned the corner. "All right. You know the drill. Everyone down. Nobody moves or I'll shot." I shouted. Everyone turned and saw me. When some noticed what was going on they dropped to the ground while others stood paralyzed in fear.

"I said get down." I repeated and flung my hand out. Pieces of goop flew out and stuck all the standing people sticking them to the walls.

Lui Caliber- Squeaker
Powers: Adhesive Secretion

I sighed and walked over to the teller booth. "Alright I've robbed you enough. Money, bag, now." I said waving my gun around carelessly.

Behind me I could hear soft crying and someone trying to comfort the person who was crying. "It's ok. They say that Squeaker never harms anyone. Not much of a super villain." The person said.

I growled and turned around. "So you heard I don't hurt anyone?" I said aiming my gun at the person I believe spoke. I watched him jump in surprise. He was a middle age man, with premature balding problems in khakis and a white polo.

"I-I-I didn't mean it. Please I have a wife and kids." He pleaded. "I'm tired of your mouth." I walked over slowly and placed the gun against his forehead (what's the part of the gun that the bullet comes out of again? I can't remember.) "no please!" He begged. I smiled evilly and fingered the trigger.

I raised my gun to the entrance as I heard the door open. Still not looking away from the man who kneeled in front of me I spoke. "How nice you to join us Nogla." I spoke in a sicking sweet tone. "It's Daithi. Let them go Squeaker. I know hurting people isn't your thing." A deep Irish voice said from the door.

"You don't know anything about me." I growled. "I've been your nemesis for years now. I know a lot more then you think." He said. I growled and turned to look at the super hero. He had black hair that fell slightly into his eyes. He was wore a black skin tight suit with a black cape trailing behind him. He had a small beard and his brown eyes shone.

"Fuck off. I'm just trying to live. Not everyone is showered with gifts like you." I said. It was true. I had no house, barley got food, I was always alone. I never robbed the bank of all their money. Just as much as I needed to get by. Daithi seemed to know this and always ended up letting me get away with a little bit of money.

"Come on Squeaker. Let's settle this you and me. Don't drag others into it." Daithi said. I growled and threw the gun to the side. I knew it would be useless against both of us so I didn't mind leaving it where anyone could grab it. I watched him as he let all of the hostages go and cursed my pride for wanting to fight him one on one.

The last person left and he turned away from the door to face me. As he turned my fist flew through the air and hit in the jaw. He stumbled back and I stuck him to the door with gloop. He simply absorbed it.

???- Daithi de Nogla
Powers: Absorption, Adoptive Muscle Memory.

I giggled and he looked at me strangely. "What?" "Well that gloop is a part of me so you just absorbed me." I said still giggling. "Oh shut the fuck up." He huffed. I calmed down from giggling and began to move my hands and he gave me a strange look which turned into a look of agony.

"Like i said the goop is part of me. I can control it still." I giggled. He expelled the gloop from his body and tackled me. There was a physical struggle even though he was clearly stronger.

He pinned me to the wall and lifted me by my hood. I giggled again at our current situation. He had pressed his body against mine to keep me from being able to struggle to much. "Wow trying to put the moves on me Mr. Superman." I said teasingly.

His cheeks had a light shade of pink and he loosened his hold on me. Using his embarrassment to my advantage I wiggled out of his grip.

He glared at me and started to say something but a voice on the inter com interrupted us. "Hello gentlemen. It's been a pleasure watching your cat fight but I guess I should tell you I've set a bomb under the building with only five seconds till it goes boom." A creepy, calm voice said.

Me and Nogla looked at each other. Either this is a bluff or the person is telling the truth. Not wanting to take the chance that it's real I made a break for the door. Nogla easily caught up with me and even managed to pull ahead.

I had just stepped out of the door frame when I heard a huge explosion and felt a push from behind that launched me flying.

Smack!

I felt my head hit the concert and my vision went blurry. I saw red. It consumed every corner of my vision. Turning my head slightly I saw what I believe was Nogla passed out on the concert. There where a few more bodies to. All of them where unmoving.

Out of the red came a almost completely black figure. Where the figures face would be was deathly white. "Nice to see your still up squeaker." The same voice from the inter com said. "But now it's time to sleep."

He raised his black boot and I felt him kick my head which sent me spiraling into darkness.

Hey I hope you guys like this. I wanted to get a Daithidelui out cause there so hard to find but its such a good ship. Yes this will be a purely Daithidelui story so if your looking for other ships I'd check somewhere else.

~Camile