Chapter 6

You best not be playing that music until I tell you. I'm watching you. Don't you click on it. I see all -_-

Lui's pov

These past three weeks have been almost a complete waste. I didn't get any of my memory back, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna fail at my etiquette, and I can't find my way around the base for shit. The only up side is David showed me the main entrance, and I got my suit.

It was a dark red jacket and pants with a black undershirt, a white bow tie and black dress shoes (is that the correct term for male shoes worn with tuxes cause I'm clueless? Like any guys reading this for whatever reason is that correct?). I looked in the mirror and combed my hair before leaving.

^ Lui's suit

^ Lui's suit. Sexy right ;D.

I stood in the main room and wated for Nogla to come out. We had decided that to save time he would get ready in the medical bay while I dressed in the room.

I didn't have to wait long. David stepped out of the room and my breath caught. Holy cow...HE'S FUCKING SEXY! He decided to go with black jacket and pants, with a black undershirt, tie, and shoes. His hair slightly messed up in a way that screamed him was perfect.

^ David's suit

^ David's suit. Imagine him in it. Need I say more? Fine with a capital ine.

I looked around the room to distract myself so I didn't start drooling but when I peeked over at him I noticed he hadn't moved and was letting his eyes trail up and down my body.

I shivered pleasantly and let the easy confident grin slide onto my face. "Why don't you take a picture it'll last longer." I teased. David blinked a few times, shook his head, cleared his throat and gestured for us to start walking.

As part of my training, I was in charge of finding the exit. Nogla was supposed to correct me if I went to off course but after the third wrong door I began to wonder why he was so distracted. Glancing back, where he was slightly lagging behind, I noticed him staring at me.

Again my confident grin slid onto my face and I made a show of dropping my phone and bending down to pick it up.

Finally we arrived at the correct door with very little help from David. I opened it proudly and turned to face David. "I hope your done staring at my ass cause you've gotta get on to business stuff." I said grinning.  "I'm certainly not the only one who's doing business things. Your my plus one. Your gonna be stuck with me all night." David said and I have him a mock look of horror which made us laugh.