Chapter 20

Hey this is the chapter with the big fight scene! I put some action music in but don't play it until I tell you to. Also if your one of the people who doesn't like to play the music please play this one. It's really good and I think you'll like it.

Lui's pov

Me and David's check of the church had resulted in finding nothing so we decide to show up. We went home and swiftly put on our super suits and armed up. Then we headed for the church as the sun began to slide below the horizon.

"You ready?" David turned to me and asked before we stepped in. I pulled him down for a quick kiss. "Now I am." He threw the grand doors open to reveal a huge church. The dark wooden benches where brought out by the dark red carpet And behind the marble statue of Jesus that was in the back was a beautiful stained glass window with a picture of Adam and Eve. The glass showed eve offering a apple to Adam while a snake watched from a near by tree.The sun filtered through the window and it painted the church in beautiful greens, browns, reds, and blues.

We walked to the center of the church before the doors opened again and we turned swiftly only to find Metamorphose coming in. "Why are you here? You know this is what I deal with." David asked as we strode over to greet her. "There's no more villains left. Besides he invited all heroes." She said with a shrug. The door by the stage opened and we all turned to see Manic.

"I know this seems really suspicious but I'm not who you should be looking for." He said quickly when he saw us looking at him. "Oh but I think you are." David said and pulled out a gun. He went to aim but the doors bust open behind us and Mackenzie ran past us. "What are you doing here?" David asked in surprise as she stood in front of Manic. "It's... Not.... Him." She gasped.

"Mackenzie?" The question clear in my voice. "He's not Dark Blade." She said as she caught her breath. "Nonsense! Why else would he gather us here?" Metamorphose said from beside me. "To warn you. I'm Manic Hall, FBI. I was originally assigned to Lui but as I watched it all unfold I began to investigate Dark Blade. I finally figured out who it was and tried to make contact with you to let you know but it would appear that she is aware of what I was trying to do and got to you first."

"Then who is Dark Blade?" David asked puzzled. Sickeningly sweet laughter caused all conversation to stop and everyone looked to the rafters. There Dark Blade sat. He jumped down and landed easily. "Me. I'm someone you know for sure. I've been there from the beginning."

Slowly he reached up and grasped his hat and mask. Taking them both off long bleach blonde hair and green eyes where revealed. "Elise?" Me and David said in sink. "I played you all like a violin. It was so easy. First getting to know you and acting like I was crushing on you, then I had the terrorist capture me, after I found out that Manic had figured out it was me I decided to make you suspicious of him. Then I easily slipped out of your life. I planned to kill you the day of the pool party but then you wanted Lui to come along." Elise explained as she tossed her hat and mask to the side. "It was just to easy to trick you into revealing your secret identity."

"You son of a bitch." I spat. "Actually it's daughter of a bitch." Elise flipped her hair over he shoulder. "I knew something about you wasn't adding up. When Manic told me the truth I wasn't surprised!" Mackenzie shouted from the stage. "Oh shut up you little hore." Elsie said and with a flick of her wrist a shadow spike was sent flying toward Mackenzie. There was a grunt of pain and blood splattered all over the stage.

"Manic!" Mackenzie voice shrilled and Elise crackled as manic, who had jumped in front of Mackenzie and take the spike directly to the stomach, wobbled slightly and then fell back. As manic fell into Mackenzie's arms David snapped into action. "Mackenzie don't remove the spike but keep pressure on the wound, May take Lui to the rafters and keep him there." David ordered. Metamorphose grabs me and with a few jumps we where in the rafters looking down.