Chapter 64

Worth more than this

Chapter 64

Norman POV

I didn't want to leave Abbie alone but I know she's in good hands with Jeff and Hilarie, I trust them with my life and the lives of my most precious things my kids and the love of my life. I head back to the airport with a heavy heart I knew the cancer would come back I hoped and said silent prayers it wouldn't. Part of me deep down hopes those boys, man I'm having sons and she knew it Abbie knew it, no wonder she fought so hard for them I hope for her sake they will be fine. As I fly back to Los Angeles, I have to tell David and Cassidy that Abbie's sick again. As I arrive at David's and slowly walk to the door, I let myself in the house is silent I'll talk to Cassidy in the morning but David needs to know I'm going to assume he is with Lauren as I walk up the hallway and I knock on her door.

"Come in." As David and Lauren are lying in bed looking like they hastily gotten dressed.

"Guys I'm sorry for interrupting you both we need to talk it's important it's about Abbie. I had to leave her in Georgia she's got to start her next round of chemo tomorrow, the cancer has gotten worse and the doctor thinks she needs to restart as soon as she can so I have to tidy things up here and tell the producers to postpone my shooting or schedule it so it can be done as soon it can be."

"So she's all alone? Lauren you and the boys wanna come back to Georgia with me?" As he looks at her.

"Oh course babe, like I'd leave you all alone." As she kisses him, that's kind of sweet.

"I had to fix things here, I have Jeff and Hilarie looking after her as we speak. And don't say I shouldn't have I didn't want to okay I didn't want to leave my wife and boys alone."

"Oh she's having sons that's great. Will they be okay?"

"We don't know David. I've got an early start tomorrow I have to go to set at five. It's been a long day okay, I'll let you two get back to whatever you were doing."

"Norman you aren't going to tell Abbie about this are you?"

"Abbie already knows David she's known for weeks, she jokes that we compete."

"Oh man, I hope she's not pissed."

"Oh no, she's not she's happy anyway she has more important things to worry about."

"True Norman. I'll take the kids if you want tomorrow."

"Yeah, that would be good. Thanks, David. Have a good night guys." I close the door and make it to my room not before sending a message to Abbie god I hate her not being in my bed.

***arrived safe. Your dad and the kids will be there tomorrow. I miss you so much I will be there as soon as I can be, know I love you Abigail 💕💕💕💕😍😍😍😍***

***I know babe. Glad to hear I would miss them too much. And I know you love me as I love you I'll see you as soon as I do.***

I put my phone down, rolled over, and started to go to sleep, I woke suddenly sometime later after I had had a terrible dream, I dreamt I was holding the twins and there was blood all around and a body draped in a sheet. "God what a fucking nightmare not the nightmares again. I thought they were gone all this has brought it back to the surface fuck." Please let them be okay I know I want to believe that they will be okay but I have no idea if my wife and the boys will be okay. I got out of bed, showered, dressed, and headed to the set. I saw Diane and waved as I parked the car.

"Hey, Norman. How'd everything go yesterday?" I'd told her we were seeing the doctors yesterday we are still friends though yes we did sleep together it was a couple of times but we just slept on the side but on good terms and she's a friend.