Chapter 63

Worth more than this

Chapter 63

Four weeks later 28 July 17 weeks

Abbie POV

Norman's movie is going well I guess, he doesn't talk a lot about what he does, and he tries to keep the two separate though he has taken me to the set a couple of times the makeup guys nearly scared me into having the twins as I was checking the creature out and seeing the mouthed penis seeming that plays a huge part in the story the next thing I know is it growled at me and told me don't touch, I think I jump three feet in the air. They apologized for scaring me, Norman just laughed as he was filming oh he is so not getting laid tonight, mean bastard.

Earlier last week Norman took me with him to a cast dinner as he wanted me to meet the lady who is playing the mother in the movie, I think I was shaking I was so nervous as I wouldn't be surprised he and Diane Kruger had a thing when they were filming the movie Sky I tried watching that but it's so sad I can't watch especially it through what with Norman 'dying' yeah he dies in nearly everything he does but not like how I could die nope can't do it so I watch it till where he gets sick and that's it, brings back too many bad memories also of my mom dying and reminds me of my disease. Diane seems like a really sweet woman and very polite to me I never asked Norman did or didn't sleep together and you know I don't care I'm the one he goes home with, the girl that plays her daughter Caitlin Carmichael is adorable and I have to ask Norman can we use Carmichael as a middle name it's cool.

Present day

Norman is finally coming with me to go to my doctor's appointment I have both my ob-gyn and oncologist appointments today as I need more blood testing to check on how my cancer cells are going. Lauren offered to look after the kids for us so we could be quicker, I asked her if she wasn't going to be distracted, was she? Because I swear for an old man those two are at it nonstop it puts Norman and me to shame.

I'm trying not to gain too much weight I have a tiny belly like I had with Morgan at twelve weeks as I'm worried if I do gain too much I might stretch the scar and tear myself open like something out of a horror movie. I've been exhausted of late to the point where I fall asleep while watching Morgan and Cassidy play in the lounge and Cassidy has to shake me awake when Morgan makes a mess or needs feeding. I think this is normal as that's what all the websites say.

We boarded the plane for our flight to Atlanta we thought this was easier than changing doctors especially as I'm still on monthly visits to the doctors. There were a few fans and Norman obliged them some photos if they left us alone which they did. I fell asleep on the flight I woke up and snuggled into Norman as we landed I swear I can sleep anywhere now, normally I hate flying it's not my favorite thing to do.

So we made it to the specialist building I'm very lucky both my doctors are in the same building so no running around for me, though I never run I walk very fast. I rush and drink my water which sucks to hold it for so long. First off we got to Doctor Brolaski and he checked me over drew some blood and told me that he wanted us back as he would get a rush on the results as it is getting closer to when it is possible to deliver these babies well actually nine weeks but who's counting as that's the earliest I can responsibly be delivered without them having any issues. Then we waited for the ob-gyn he let us in and did all his test checks on my weight and wasn't impressed at my weight he thinks I'm too skinny well he told me not to gain weight so I have only been eating a little probably could eat more I guess I'm gaining weight now. Then he takes us into the ultrasound room and I climb the table I lift my shirt and show off my belly as he squirts the gel on it and moves the probe over it as images of the twins appear.

"Okay, parents there is baby number one and baby number two. They are a good size, so momma you are looking after them well. Heart rates are good. There are ten fingers and ten toes on each. Limbs look good. So do you both want to know what you're having?" I look at Norman and he smiles at me.