CHAPTER 4(넷)

완전 팬이에요-Four-

MinHi were looking around as she worried that someone will following her. She tied her hair and wear her cap and mask. She pulled out her phone. Looking at the message she got earlier. She called SeoJun,

"SeoJun oppa, can you help me?" She asked as soon as SeoJun picked up the call.

"What is it,MinHi yah?" SeoJun asked.

"Can you pick me up? EunHye send me a message. She want to meet me." MinHi said.

"Mwooo??!!! YeonHee neun, did she know about it?" SeoJun asked.

"Aniyo. EunHye said to keep it secret." MinHi said.

"Yah, but still.. you need to tell her." SeoJun said. MinHi sighed annoyedly.

"Are you going to help me or not?" MinHi asked annoyedly.

"Arasseo. Arasseo. Wait there. " SeoJun said.

"If you tell YeonHee eonnie, neo.. chugundaa.." MinHi said before hang up. She looked around her again to make sure no one following her.

**************
Baekhyun entered the practise room. He goes to TaeHee and  want to dragged her out from the practise room when TaeHee,HaNa and YeonHee were looking at each other,looking for the answer about MinHi.

"Yah!! Yah!! Wait! Wait!" TaeHee said at Baekhyun. Baekhyun stopped. TaeHee looked at YeonHee and HaNa.

 TaeHee looked at YeonHee and HaNa

"We need to follow her. Jigeum(now)!!" TaeHee said with her wide eyes. YeonHee and HaNa nodded as they thinking about the same thing too. Baekhyun looked at the girls blankly.

"Follow who?" Baekhyun asked. The girls ignore his question as they quickly grabbed their bag and ran out from the practise room. That make Baekhyun more curious.

"Yah! Wait for me!" Baekhyun shouted as he following the girls too.

"Oppa,can you drive right now?" TaeHee asked Baekhyun.

"Eoddie?" Baekhyun asked.

"Oppa, can you not asking any question right now? Palli ga(go faster), get the car. MinHi still there." YeonHee said. Baekhyun looked at the direction that YeonHee pointed.

"MinHi??" He asked.

"Oppa.. get your car now. I'll tell you the story later." HaNa said.

"Arasseo. Arasseo." He said as he ran to the carpark while the girls keep their eyes towards MinHi.

"YeonHee yah, look like she calling someone. Kai? SeoJun? Call both of them." TaeHee said. YeonHee and Hana pulled out their phone and called Kai and SeoJun.

"Yeoboseyo?? I'm sorry if I'm disturbing you. Perhaps, did MinHi called you?" HaNa asked Kai.

"Aniyo. Waeyo?" Kai asked. HaNa shook her head at TaeHee and YeonHee.