CHAPTER 22(스물 둘)

완전 팬이에요-Twenty Two-

The Exo'rdium is finally ended. The Exo members finally get to rest for a week after all busy schedule. Baekhyun look at his phone excitedly at the Incheon Airport. Tao who saw Baekhyun excited face,

"Hyung, please dont make me jealous. Jinjja.." Tao said as he chuckled.

"Mwondae?" Baekhyun asked back as he pretend being innocent.

"Yah.. everyone can see that something good happen to you right now. " JongDae said as he put his cap on his head. Baekhyun chuckled.

"Palli kajaaaaa~" Baekhyun said excitedly.

"Aigooo this babo. " Chanyeol shook his head.

"Well, you used to be like that when you was with EunHye." LuHan said as he chuckled with the others. Chanyeol pouted.

•••••••••••••••••••••
Baekhyun was really excited when he entered the SM building. He was smiling at all the staff he saw and suddenly his smile died when he saw TaeHee was crying infront of Mark.

He quickly approached them. TaeHee was shocked when she saw Baekhyun, who was unexpectedly show up infront of her. She wipe his tears. Baekhyun looked at Mark.

"What are you doing?" He asked annoyedly. Mark sighed.

"It's not me,Baekhyun. " Mark said.

"What happen? Why are you crying, TaeHee yah? Gwaenchanna?" Baekhyun asked TaeHee worriedly. TaeHee tears fall down again as she quickly hugged Baekhyun tightly. Baekhyun quickly hug her back as he patted TaeHee back. He looked at Mark, asking him what happen.

"I'll leave you two to talk." Mark said. Baekhyun nodded. Baekhyun wipe TaeHee cheeks and dragged her to the rooftop to talk.

When they already sat on the bench, Baekhyun held TaeHee hands.

"Waegurae?" He asked. TaeHee sighed.

"Oppa.. Nan.. Ottakaji??" She looked at Baekhyun.

"Mwondae? Waegurae?" Baekhyun continue to asked.

"YeonHee neun.. YeonHee..." Her tears fall down again. Baekhyun held TaeHee cheeks.

"YeonHee neun wae?" He asked.

"YeonHee is in hospital right now.." TaeHee said slowly. Baekhyun eyes widened.

"Mwo?! Wae?!" He asked worriedly.

"JiYeon hurt her. Manhi." TaeHee said as she cried. Baekhyun quickly hugged her tightly.

"Gwaenchanna. Gwaenchanna.. Mianhae.. Na jinjja mianhae.. I'm not with you when you need me. I'm sorry.." Baekhyun said as he patted TaeHee head.

"Oppa.. I'll make Jiyeon paid the price because hurting our YeonHee. YeonHee is not that mean,oppa. She need to be like that because of JiYeon and TaeHyung. YeonHee neun.. she trying to protect all of us but she endup getting hurt like this because of stupid eonni like me.. " TaeHee said. Baekhyun sighed.

"Yah.. dont blame yourself anymore. We dont know nothing about that before. Now we know, we can protect everyone together. Okay? You still have me, TaeHee yah.. " Baekhyun said.

"Oppa.. what we should do?" TaeHee asked. Baekhyun looked at her with a smile.

"Geokjeonghajima.. I'll think about it. Now let me hug you. Bogoshippeo!" He said as he pulled TaeHee into his arms. TaeHee smiled weakly but she hug Baekhyun back.