CHAPTER 5(다섯)

완전 팬이에요-FIVE-

BaekHyun looked at the roof, he's feels so worried. Worry about the girls, about his relationship, his friendship,his life, and everything.. There's too many things in his head right now. He keep sighing alone on his bed. Suddenly Chanyeol entered the room without knocking and sat on Baekhyun bed.

"Yah, you said that I need to follow my heart, but why... why when I start to opened my heart for another girls, you mad at me??? Where's my fault?" Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun took his blanket and facing the other way.

"Naga.. I want to be alone." Baekhyun said. Chanyeol brows furrowed. He tapped Baekhyun butt.

"Yah,Baekhyun ah.. Answer me first." Chanyeol said. Baekhyun looked at him furiously.

"NAGA(GET OUT)!!! NAGARAGO(I SAID GET OUT)!!!!!!!" He yelled loudly with his furious face. Chanyeol were totally startled. The Exo members who's stay at dorm quickly ran to Baekhyun room.

"Waegurae??" Kris asked worriedly. Baekhyun pulled his blanket and kicked Chanyeol from his bed.

"Yah!! Byun Baekhyun!!!!! Waegurae neo?!!!!!!!" Chanyeol yelled furiously.

"Chanyeol yah, stop it.. Leave him alone." SuHo patted Chanyeol back.

"Wae?!!!! Do you want to ran away again? Like you used to do?!!! " Chanyeol yelled at Baekhyun.

"Chanyeol yah, lets go out..." KyungSoo said.

"Haisy!! Gisekgi!" Chanyeol said furiously as he walked out from Baekhyun room. The members who's watching the scene close the door slowly. Giving space for Baekhyun, who was the most talkative in Exo but right now, he hide himself inside the blanket.

"I need to tell TaeHee about this." Tao said. Kris held his arms.

"No. Lets give them space." Kris said as he shook his head. Tao sighed.
*****************
TaeHee laying on the couch, she tried to sleep. But failed. She reached her phone on the table and send a message to Baekhyun.

'Was I too mean earlier?' She asked herself.

To:Baekkie oppa,

Are you okay?
                          12.30a.m

She waiting... and waiting... but there's no reply..

'Is he mad at me???' She get up and walk back and forth as she looked at her phone.

'Reply... Reply... Please...' She said.

Still, no reply from him. Suddenly Chanyeol loud voice become loud and more louder at the door, as he knocking the door like crazy. TaeHee looked at the door,startled. The others members of Aeris walked out from their room half asleep.

"Who the hell." HaNa swearing. She opened the door, following the girls with their pajamas.

There's Chanyeol who looking all mad at the girls while KyungSoo were showing his give up face as he tried to stop Chanyeol.

"What are you doing,Chan oppa?!!!" YeonHee yelled.

"Are you drunk?" TaeHee asked as she saw Chanyeol blush cheeks. KyungSoo nodded.

"He drink 2 bottle of Soju alone!" KyungSoo said as he hold Chanyeol back to support him to stand.

"Did you see EunHye without me?? Huh?? Since when you guys like this? Oh?!!!!! Am I a stone here??? Am I an invisible here???!!! Oh?!!!!!!!!" Chanyeol yelled. The girls eyes widened.

"How do you know??" MinHi asked.

Chanyeol smirked then laugh. He pointed his finger towards GaYoung. All the girls looked at GaYoung.