CHAPTER 13(열셋)

완전 팬이에요-THIRTEEN-

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun who was on the bed, staring on the roof and keep sighing. Chanyeol know that Baekhyun still love TaeHee and he feel so dissapointed after knowing who is TaeHee first love.

"Yah, want to grab a drink?" Chanyeol asked with hope. Baekhyun looked at him.

"Yah, you know both of us cant drink." Baekhyun answered. Chanyeol smiled.

"We can bring Minseok hyung together. He can take care of us." Chanyeol said. Baekhyun sighed.

"Yah, give him a rest can you?? If you ask me to drink because you are worried, forget it. I'm okay. " Baekhyun said.

"Okay my ass. Yah, I heard you keep sighing since an hour ago. If you're going like this, why dont you hold her earlier,stupid??" Chanyeol said.

"Yah.. naga.." Baekhyun said annoyedly.

Suddenly Chanyeol phone ringing. EunHye numbers appears.

"Uh??? EunHye?? Its late already." Chanyeol said as he checked the time.

"Uh?? EunHye ah, wae??" Chanyeol asked.

"Oppa, mian. Can you help us???" Eunhye asked.

"Waegurae??? Dis something happen there??" Chanyeol asked worriedly. Baekhyun just keep listening.

"Oppa, TaeHee eonnie..." Chanyeol heard EunHye was crying on the line.

"Taehee wae??? Yah, are you crying??? Yah, where are you??" Chanyeol asked worriedly as he stand up from his bed. Baekhyun get up from his bed too as both of them is waiting for the answer.

"TaeHee eonnie is missing.. Can you help us?? JaeHee oppa and samchoon went to police station. " Gayoung is on the line now because EunHye was crying beside her. Chanyeol eyes widened.

"MWO???!!!!" Chanyeol shouted. Baekhyun startled as he didnt hear anything. Chanyeol looked at him as soon as he hang up.

"Yah, TaeHee is missing.. Haja!!! We need to help them. " Chanyeol said.

"Mwo??!!!" Baekhyun eyes widened. Both of them quickly walked out from the room and fortunately, KyungSoo and Tao was in the living room,watching a drama together.

"KyungSoo yah, Tao yah, follow us. TaeHee is missing. We need to find her." Chanyeol said. KyungSoo and Tao shocked.

"Yah, she will not do something stupid,right??" Baekhyun asked worriedly.

"Lets go. I'll let text the others." Tao said.

       ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
*4hours earlier*

       ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••*4hours earlier*