CHAPTER 23(스물셋)

완전 팬이에요-Twenty Three-

TaeHee went to meet JiYeon with Baekhyun. As soon as they entered the room, JiYeon smirked.

"Mwoya??" She said with her smirk. TaeHee sighed deeply. Both of them sit infront of her.

"What do you want?" Jiyeon asked as she looked at TaeHee.

"Why you hurt YeonHee?" TaeHee asked with her serious face. JiYeon laughed. She then looked at Baekhyun.

"Ask him. " She said. TaeHee looked at Baekhyun. Baekhyun smirked at JiYeon.

"Neo jinjja.." He said. JiYeon shrugged her shoulder.

"Mwoya? Do you know something,oppa?" TaeHee asked. Ignoring TaeHee question, Baekhyun grabbed JiYeon collar,

"I ask you to stop all of this two days ago, but why you keep sending your people to follow us? You really want to die,Jiyeon ah?" Baekhyun said furiously. JiYeon laughed loudly.

"Yah, Byun Baekhyun.. Do you think I'll let you go with this stupid girl happily?" JiYeon asked with her annoyed face. TaeHee looked at both of them in disbelief.

"Mwoya igeo?" TaeHee asked.

Unexpected, Baekhyun suddenly slapped JiYeon cheeks loudly. TaeHee eyes widened. JiYeon who was startled with that sudden slap looked at Baekhyun with her teary eyes.

"N-Neo.." JiYeon said. Baekhyun smirked but still holding her collar.

"Take my warning seriously or I dont know what I'll do after this, neo gaesekgiyah!" Baekhyun said with his mad face. TaeHee held Baekhyun arms. JiYeon glared at her.

"Oppa.." TaeHee said as she pulled Baekhyun hands. Baekhyun pushed Jiyeon away annoyedly.

"You messed up with a wrong people,neo shibal!" Baekhyun said. TaeHee looked at JiYeon.

"I'll talk with you again. Oppa, lets go. " TaeHee said as she dragged Baekhyun out from the room.

**********************
*BAEKHYUN CAR*

"Oppa.. dont you have something to tell me?" TaeHee asked. Baekhyun sighed.

"Later,TaeHee yah.." Baekhyun said. TaeHee held Baekhyun hand.

"Oppa, I trust you. Now, just tell me. What happen between both of you?" TaeHee asked. Baekhyun sighed.

"She is my junior.. Taehyung is my friend.. We used to be friend.. I never thought that she'll like me like that.. I didnt know that she'll ruined everything.. She did everything she could to get revenge on me.. Mianhae,TaeHee yah.. I'm sorry for not telling you about this.. No one in Exo knew about this either.. " Baekhyun said.. TaeHee sighed as she held Baekhyun hand.

"Its not your fault,oppa.." TaeHee said with smile.. Baekhyun stopped his car and he looked at TaeHee.

"I'll protect everyone from her.. I promise you.." Baekhyun said as he held TaeHee hands tightly.

"Oppa.. geokjeonghajima.. jigeum gwaenchanna.. " TaeHee said. Baekhyun smiled.

"Gomawo,TaeHee yah.." He said.