»0.4«

Charlie's POV:

A few days ago, I head Meghan sing loudly and perfectly. Her voice is like an angel's. I was currently walking down the hall when I heard her. I could resist listening to the sound, so I peeked my head inside her door, and I saw her, Demi, and Ariana sitting there. I stood there and admired her voice, and I couldn't help but do it. It was addicting. I decided that I wanted to hear her, again. I really wanted to. She is amazing.

I walked down the hall just after the lunch bell rand towards her room. I climb the stairs to the second story, and I start walking down the hall. When I reach her door, I see that it's already opened. I see all three of them sitting their giggling. Meghan sees me, and I smile.

"Hi, Charlie!" She smiles. Demi and Ariana turn to look at me and smile at me, too. Demi whispers something to them, and Meghan glares at her and playfully hits her on the shoulder. Ariana struggles to hold her laughter back, but Demi stands up and starts walking towards me. She walks past me, and I look back in the room. I step in, and I walk over to them.

"I'm gonna go downstairs and get some ranch. I'll be back in a few minutes," she says. She stands up, and she leaves the room, leaving Meghan and I alone.

"I wanted to talk to you about something," I say nervously.

"Okay. Sit down," she says. I sit in the seat next to her at the table of four seats, and she turns her head to look at me as she eats her sandwich.

"I wanted to know if that was really you singing on Tuesday," I smile. Her cheeks become a slightly shade of pink, and she looks away.

"Yes," she mumbles with a huge smile on her lips. I chuckles.

"Will you sing for me?" I ask. Her eyes widen.

"I had a hard time singing in front of Demi and Ariana, let alone you," she laughs nervously. I smile even wider.

"You can trust me," I say as I push the chair closer. She turns to look at me, and her lips part slowly. Ariana suddenly walks in the room, again, and Meghan turns her attention to her. I sigh, and I sit back. I look at Ariana, and she looks clueless.

"I don't know what's happening, I'm just gonna leave for another few minutes," she says as she turns around and walks away.

When she isn't in sight any more, I speak. "Please," I beg.

"Okay," she sighs. I smile, and she stands up. She turns around in the chair, and she faces the wall.

"Hey," I chuckle. "Turn around."

She giggle and shakes her head. She lets her head fall, and she looks back at me.

"I can't. I just shouldn't," she says. I crease my eyebrows.

"Why not?" She sighs. She turns around, and she closes her eyes. She sighs, and I hear her begin to sing with her melodious voice. She sings the same song that she sang a few days before, and I melt at the perfection in her voice. I stare at her lips, and I slump against the chair. I watch her face closely, but I watch a tear slip from her eye. She stutters, and I plaster worry all over my face. She stops singing, and she breaks down. She puts her face in her hands, and she lets a sob escape her. I lean forward, and I wrap my arms around her and take her into my arms. She slides into my lap and cries into my shirt as I cradle her in my arms. I'm not sure what's wrong with her, but I hold her close, letting her know that I'm here. I see Ariana and Demi looking st us with terror and worry all over their faces, and I shake my head slightly. They enter the room, but they come to us. I turn in the chair, keeping her enveloped in my embrace, and they come and wrap their hands around us.