»1.4«

Charlie POV:

"Meg, what are you doing?" I ask as her arms curl around my neck as we stand in the coffee room. She giggles, attempting to be quiet but failing. "You're special," I chuckle at her.

"I know I am, and it's a good thing," she giggles as she bite her bottom lip and lets it drag through her teeth, making me grow hard.

"Meg, not at school," I chuckle at her, trying desperately to contain myself. She chuckles evilly, and she brings her lips centimeters away from my neck.

"Nobody's gonna come in here," she smirks. I shake my head.

"Yes, they are. What if it's someone besides Demi or Ariana?" I ask, beginning to let my hands make their way around her hips.

"It won't be anyone if we lock the door," she whispers. I smirk, and she wiggles out of my grasp as she hops to turn the small knob on the door.

She turns around, and I'm already next to her. I push her against the wall, and I smashed my lips against hers. She moans quietly into my mouth when my tongue enters her mouth. She shakes her legs around my sides, and I hold her ass, making her the same height as me. Suddenly, the door handle jiggles and someone knocks. We quickly pull apart, and she sits at the table with her coffee. I quickly grab mine and act like I was just about to leave. She sips her coffee leisurely, and I open the door.

"Hello," I say politely as I see Demi with raised eyebrows and a huge smirk on her face. I open the door wider and walk out past her. I watch as she steps in and shuts the door.

God only knows what she's thinking.

Demi's POV:

"Meg?" I giggle as I see her sitting at the table. She smiles as she drinks her coffee, and she sets it down.

"Yeah?" She asks with a guilt smile on her face. I walk over to the coffee container, and I begin to make coffee like I had no clue what had just happened. Even though it was pretty damn obvious.

"Why was the door locked?" I ask as I try my hardest not to burst into laughter. She almost chokes on her drink, and I cover my mouth with my hand to keep from laughing.

"I-I don't know. Charlie must've locked it," she shrugs. I roll my eyes, and I let my weight rest on one hip as I cross my arms and give her a look that says 'Really?'. The blush begins to rise in her face, and I laugh.

"Don't lie, Trainor. You know that I can tell when you're lying," I say as I sit across from her.

"Okay, maybe that me not what happened," she says as her face goes redder and redder by the second. My jaw drops, and she takes a drink to try and cover her blush.

"Meghan!" I say as I giggle at her. She smiles sheepishly, and I stare at her.

"Stop!" She says. I roll my eyes.

"Bitch, I can smell it. Don't even try to get by with that because it's happened way too many times to me," I say as I chuckle at her. Her eyes widen, and I shrug.

"What? I can't have my own relationship?" I giggle.

"Who was it?" She giggles. I begin to feel my cheeks get hot as I sit across from her. "Spill!" She yells.

"Jonas," I say as I sip my coffee and try not to look guilty. She almost spits her coffee out, and I giggle.

"What?!" She yells.

"What?" I ask defensively but playfully. She shakes her head.

"He's the last guy I would've seen you with, to be honest," she says. I raise my eyebrows.

"Can you seriously see me with Justin?" I ask.

"Well, except him," she says and giggle. I giggle, too, and I nod my head.

"I'm going to go see Charlie really quick then I have to e track to class, okay?" She says as she stands up and grabs her crutches.

"Okay! See you later," I say as I shoot her a small wink. She rolls her eyes, but she winks back at me and leaves.

Charlie's POV:

"Hey, Meg. I want to ask you something," I say as I pull her aside. She looks at me with her big, emerald eyes, and I can't help but think that this is the right decision.

"Yeah?" She asks with a smile as she holds my hands in hers. I take a deep breath.

"Will you spend the rest of your life with me?" I ask her with a smile. Her eyes widen, and her jaw drops. I see her eyes getting watery, and I take her fragile face into my hands. "I love you, and I want to be with you forever until the day I die."

"I do, too. Of course I will," she smiles. I smile, thinking that nothing could ruin this or make this moment even better.

All I need is her.

AN: It's over. I decided to end it here because I'm not having much inspiration, and Marlie is sadly over. This is more than likely my last Marlie story, but I'll do some Maryl and I'm currently working on a Demi Lovato AND Meghan Trainor fanfiction like they're both in it, so stay tuned luvs.

THE END