»1.2«

Charlie's POV:

When we finally arrive at me house, I help Meghan inside and carry her stuff for her. When we finish setting everything down, I take her crutches from her gently, and I set them against the counter. I swoop her up bridal style, and she squeals and giggles.

"Wear are we going?" She giggle into my ear.

"Somewhere special," I whisper. When we reach my bedroom, I toss her on the bed gently, and I crawl on top of her.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," she giggles. I smirk, and I roll off next to her. I snuggle up next to her, and she giggles.

"These clothes aren't comfortable," she complains. I shake my head.

"It's either that or you go bare," I chuckle. She smirks mischievously.

"How about a bra and underwear?" She giggles. I raise my eyebrows.

"You're serious?" I ask bewildered.

"You thought I was joking," she snorts. I shake my head. "I can't get my shorts off, though because I don't wanna move."

I roll my eyes, and I roll back on top of her. I unbutton and unzip her shorts, and she giggles at the unfamiliar feeling. I chuckle and shake my head as I pull them off of her legs and over her cast. I crawl up her body, and I straddle her hips. I begin to lift her tight shirt over her head, and she cooperates with me. I lean down and kiss her softly, but she puts her hands on the back of my neck to keep me in place. I let my kisses slowly trail to her neck, and she moans as I suck on her soft, pale skin.

"Don't stop," she moans. I chuckle at her neck, and I trail my kisses down to her chest and breasts. I start sliding her bra strap off of her shoulder, and she lets her mouth hang ajar slightly. I suck on the top of her breast and slowly move her bra down. She gets frustrated with me and unclips the bra herself in the back, and she throws it off of her.

"A little eager, are we?" I chuckle. She giggles at me. I return my actions to her left breast, and I let a trail of saliva rest on her breast. I take her nipple into my mouth, making her moan quietly, and I let my teeth skim over it multiple times, making her arch her back towards me. Her right hand flies to the back of my head, and she pushes me down more as I suck her breasts. She moans deeply.

"Fuck," she mutters. I leave her skin, and I hover over her face once more.

"What was that for?" I chuckle down at her. "I'm pretty sure I've never heard you say such a word." I chuckle down at her. She groans.

"Well, I didn't want to do this with a broken leg or because this just started, but my body isn't agreeing with me," she breaths heavily. I smirk.

"Hmm, is that so?" I whisper. She nods, and I chuckle, again.

"Stop chuckling at me. What's so funny?" She giggles. I chuckle at her, again, anyways. "Stop!" She giggles.

"You're goofy. You make me laugh," I say. She closes her eyes, and she moans through closed lips. I raise my eyebrows.

"I'm having issues with my sexual desires at the moment," she breaths heavily. I laugh at her, and she hits my chest. "Shut up."

She shoves my shirt over my head, and I connect my lips with hers. She shoves her tongue into my mouth by surprise, and I moan into her mouth. I let my lips leave hers, and she suddenly pushes me off of her and onto my back. I suddenly see her hovering above me with her knees on either side of me.

"You're misbehaving, missy. You're not supposed to be moving because of your leg," I chuckle. She rolls her eyes.

"My leg's broken, not my knee. I have the ability to bend my knee," she says sarcastically. I just laugh at her, and she kisses me to cover it up. She begins to unzip my jeans, and I stop her.

"No. I'm serious this time. Not with your leg," I say sternly. She groans, and she falls abruptly on me, letting all her features sink into my body. "But we can do this."

I shove her off of me just like she had done to me, and I roll back on top of her. I let my hand find her hip, and she starts shaking her head rapidly.

"That'll just make it worse," she gasps. I smirk mischievously, and she shakes her head. "Please, don't."

"Fine," I groan. I roll off of her, and she sighs in relief. I turn her body to mine, and I press my chest against her. She moans quietly at our intimacy, and I chuckle down at her.

"I'm sorry, baby. I just don't want to so soon, and I just wasn't in control of my emotions, and I don't know," she sighs

"Don't worry, princess," I say as I comfort her. "I have something to ask you, too."

She looks up at me, and I smile at her. "Will you be my girlfriend?" She smiles ear-to-ear, and she nods her head. She places her lips on mine gently, and I smile. She giggles, and she snuggles up against me.

"What're we watching?" I ask her. She shrugs lightly. "Well, what do you want to watch?"

"I want to watch you," she whispers. She giggles slightly and pecks my lips, and I roll my eyes at her with a smile.

"On the TV," I chuckle. She giggles once again.

"How about we watch Grey's Anatomy on Netflix?" She giggles. I roll my eyes.

"How about The Patriot?" I say. She giggles.

"Okay," is all she replies with. I turn the movie on, and I pull the fluffy comforter over us. I place my arm around her waist and pull her as close to me as I could. She nuzzles her head into the crook of my neck and leaves it there. I'm assuming she doesn't care about the movie at this point.

Meghan's POV:

"Baby," I whisper against his neck.

"Yes, princess?" He whispers back. I move my head, so I'm facing him and staring into his eyes. I kiss him softly, closing my eyes in the process, and he kisses me back. He starts to intensify the kiss, and I respond by shoving my tongue into his mouth. When he begins to wrestle with me, I let him take control. That's what we do for a half an hour solid. We lay in his comfy bed and make out, but when a cannon goes off in the movie, it makes me jump and bite his lip a little.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Are you okay?" I ask him as I giggle. He nods his head, and he brings our foreheads together. I close my eyes, and I'm assuming that he does, too.

"I'm taking you out tonight," he says.

"Okay, but where? And if you're not kidding, then you have to drive me to school, get my car, and I'm driving home to change," I giggle.

"Okay, okay. Where I'm taking you is a surprise, though," he agrees. I giggle.

"Then we better get ready," I say. I get out of his bed, and I begin to get dressed.

AN: OKAY last one tonight.