Opps

Luke's POV:
I walked into the kitchen running a hand through my hair. There were two different leaks in the kitchen. I set a bucket under each. The sun just started to rise up into the sky. I stared for a moment. Nothing would be better than Lorelai bounding down the stairs any moment. I sighed and put on my hat.
"April, come on," I shouted through the house.
"Coming, Dad," she shouted back. I leaned against the door way and glanced at my watch. She bounded down the stairs and stood beside me.
"Hey," Lorelai said happily.
"Hey yourself," I said. I glanced down at my watch. I looked at the small bump on her stomach. I ran my hand over it.
"Glorious isn't?" She said quietly. I looked at her and smiled. I remember walking into the doctors office a month ago.
"It is," I said then pecked her lips.
I took her in my arms and held her for a few moments. The bump may not of been noticeable to the regular eye but I've been looking at the baby for what seems like forever. When in reality it has only been two months. I remeber the moment we realized it may be true. I remember it all.
"Sniffy's for dinner tonight?" I asked. She smiled.
"That's been awhile," she teased.
"Well, April is at school camp so I figured let's do something else," I said and smiled cheekily at her.
"Sure," she said and pressed her lips to mine. April came running down the stairs with her hair flung up in a bun a t-shirt and pink flannel and skinny jeans.
"I grabbed everything. I even fit in two science books and one book from Rory's room the I found under the bed," April explained quickly.
"See ya, Lorelai," April said as we left.

We pulled up the rocky road to a parking area where you could see the glistening water. Camp counselors were all walking around with fake smiles plastered on their face. I came out of the car to help a bundled up April. I set my hand on her shoulder and guided her towards the Stars Hollow High area.
"Did you come to camp, Dad?" April asked. Suddenly an older woman came uo that was about twenty years older than me.
"Let's see April Nardini. Who's this?" The lady asked glancing up at me.
"Luke Danes," April said nudging me in the side. I playfully nudged her back.
"Luke Danes?" The counselor asked.
"Yes, Misses Collel. How have you been?" I muttered playing with my wedding ring.
"Wow, married! Any kids other than this girl here?" She asked cheerfully and pointed to April.
"My wife is two months pregnant," I said feeling a bit happier to talk about the Baby.
"Oh, wow. Now that's great. Who's the wife?" The counselor asked curiously.
"Lorelai Gilmore, well now Lorelai Danes," I said and smiled when I said her name.
"How long have you guys been married?"
"3 months married. We were engaged a couple years back but it didn't work out but before that we'd been together for two years," I said thinking about the past.
"Wait, Rory Gilmore's mother?" I nodded. "Oh how sweet. How has Rory been?"
"Good, good. She graduated from Yale, she got a job on the campaign trail, then got offered a job for the Hartford paper that she's been at but she's going to the Woodbury paper soon. She's also trying to get something published."
"Book, article?"
"I don't know if she wants me to tell you."
"Oh, okay no offense taken. Now April you're in cabin five with Susan, Sarah, Cindy, Lily, and Maya." April nodded and hauled her backpack onto her shoulder and dragged her suitcase behind her. Misses Collel finally walked away to go help another student. I sighed with relief and waited for April to come back and say goodbye. I waited ten minutes and she didn't come.
I sighed and went and climbed in the car. The engine started and heat flooded into my body. I leaned my head back and waited a few seconds then drove off. She didn't say goodbye.

Lorelai's POV:
I walked into the kitchen of the Dragonfly trying to make my bump noticeable. I walked towards Sookie and stopped in front of her and turned to show her my side. I grinned when she made a confused look.
"Lorelai what's up?" Sookie asked.
"Not much," I said and smiled more. She looked closer but didn't see anything.
"What, hon?" She asked. I sighed and shook my head.
"It's nothing, Sook," I said for some reason feeling a mix of anger and sadness. I stormed into my office and slammed the door. A few moments later Michel walked in.
"What Michel?" I asked angrily.
"No reason to be angry. I just came to say, I noticed," he said and flashed a smile then sniggered.
"You noticed my baby bump?" I asked softening now.
"Well, not exactly I was just going to say that I noticed you've gained some weight. Wait, you're pregnant!?" Michel asked surprised.
"You can leave now Michel," I said pointing to the door. He huffed out of the door. I leaned back and dialed Rory's number.
"Wanna come to the Dragonfly today?" I asked her after she said hello.
"Sure. Just got off my shift from the Hartford paper. See ya, soon Mom."
"Sure kid. I love you."
"I love you too,"