How It All Started

Nagato's P.O.V

I sent the Pein being used from Yahiko's body down to where the loud arguing of the rest of the Akatsuki's members.

I really hated it when they argue too loud I could hear them from the top of the hideout where me and Konan was at. She got irritated to those bakas too.

It arrived there right when Orochimaru slid away from the arguing and yelling others.

An irk mark made its way on my forehead.

"Can you guys shut the hell up?!" I demanded to them and they quickly silenced only Orochimaru chuckled.

"Kukuku. Calm down Pein. They are just getting excited about our newest arrival. Here is what you requested." Orochimaru said showing me what he was holding.

I looked into the box and found a girl child wrapped in a blue blanket.

'This child was going to develop great power and shall be the worthy successor of the Akatsuki. Yahiko's legacy shall live on.'

"Good. Do NOT experiment on this child. She's special and cannot risk her Kekkei Genkai from forming. She will not be always be under my care. You deal with her today. " I told him coldly.

'Should I trust Orochimaru? Maybe Kisame would be the best choice out of this bunch.' I thought to myself.

"You got it." Orochimaru said grinning.

"Actually. Kisame will be the one to take care of her." I stated and left before Kisame could react.

Kisame's P.O.V

"Actually. Kisame will be the one to take care of her." I heard Pein say.

I looked around for him but just managed to see him leave.

"What?!" I yelled.

I surely didn't want to take care of a rotten brat.

I shook my head as Orochimaru handed it over with a frowned face.

I eventually took the thing and left to put it in my room.

"That's not fair! I wanted to take care of it! Ah f*** you, Kisame! It could've became another f****** Jashin worshiper like me! Ah f***!" I heard Hidan shout at me.

"Oi! Urusai! Do you think I wanted it?! I was the only one not making any noise!" I yelled back slamming my door shut.

The thing started crying.

"Dammit Hidan! Look the brat is crying because you baka!" I shouted.

I poked its forehead.

'What the hell am I supposed to do?' 

I looked at how it looked weird, like me, she looked like a snow princess. she was going to be extremely powerful.

Mikasa's P.O.V

I panted hard.

'Hidan is a pretty good shinobi. That and he is immortal.' I thought to myself.

Getting up, my right arm exploded into pain.

"Ah." I mumbled slightly so nobody could hear me.

I sat down on the living room chair.

"Oi! You alright?" Deidara came walking towards me.

I didn't respond.

I just wrapped my right arm.

"Dammit." I muttered under my breathe.