Chapter 2

I was glad school was over and i was ready to go home away from Harry. I walked with my best friend Renee to my locker. We saw Harry coming and we tried to ignore him.

"bitch alert." he said to his friends laughing.

"dick alert!" Renee said as we busted out laughing. We couldn't breath we were laughing so hard because all Harry could do was stick out his tongue like a 4 year old. We walked away flipping our hair showing we were better. We got to my locker and Harry came up to us. We were in mid sentence when he put his hand over Renee's face and pushed her away. She licked his hand and kicked and hit him but he didn't care. He just watched me put my stuff away.

"let her go Harry." i said getting ticked off. He just laughed and let her go her cussing him out and walking off.

"by Renee love you." i said giving her a hug. I stopped and looked at Harry with a blank stare. He leaned up against my locker shutting it. He looked so hot, but he was so annoying.

"damn you are so hot when you are mad." he said with his signature smirk.

"oh shut up." i said rolling my eyes and walking away. He ran after me and stopped me.

"wanna go get some food and go to our secret place." he said really serious.

"now why in the hell would i do that." i said shaking my head.

"don't you miss what we had?!" He said gripping my shoulders. i tried to get out but stopped knowing i couldn't. I looked at him very serious.

"no Harry I don't. I never will." i said. He let me go and looked away. He looked like he was going to cry.

"well i do Faithy. I have since we stopped talking." he said looking at me with his amazing green eyes. i could only stare at him and shake my head. I gave him a hug and then walked away leaving him standing in the hallway of the empty school.

Harry's POV

I asked her if she missed what we had and she said no. My heart broke, i know i hated her but at the same time i wanted to love her again. I wanted it to be like when we were younger and we would always hangout. I wanted to hold her and she not try to get away. I stood there and watched her walk away not looking back. I wanted to run and get her but knew it would be a waist of my time. I walked out of the school and watched as she put her things in her old blue car and drive off. I was broke but at the same time anger was taking over. I went to my car almost crying cussing under my breath. I punched my car door and felt a shooting pain go up my arm.

"Shit!!!" i yelled then got in the car and took myself to the hospital. It was broken, but i couldn't have cared less. I only thought about Faith and her beauty and how much i wanted her to be mine. I got home and went to my closet. I pulled out an old picture frame and looked at the picture closely. It was Faith and I when we were in 4th grade. We were laughing in our Halloween costumes. I was Mickey mouse and she was Minnie. I had my arm around her and we looked so happy. I then was determined to make her mine again.